PDA

View Full Version : Figure Packaging PAck Rats Anonyomous

scruffziller
07-21-2002, 11:21 AM
I open my figs and I keep the packaging, all of it, the bubble, styrofoam everything. My closets are overflowing with SW toys boxes. Anyone else have this problem?

187-Maul
07-21-2002, 11:30 AM
I only keep the card and the back-card of the vehicles whch is absolutely no problem
and I keep the deluxe boxes (like 25th anniversary, 300th boba fett etc. and mcfarlane deluxe boxes like Overt-kill, bride of chucky box etc.) which are taking up a bit space but not much so no problems here:)

sith_killer_99
07-21-2002, 11:31 AM
Yep, then I decided to throw out all the old bubbles and saved a BUNCH of room.

I put the old cards in comic protectors complete with backers.

I know, I am a strange fellow.

Anyway, I keep all the boxes for the ships in the shed.

JediTricks
07-22-2002, 02:41 AM
Yeah, I have this same problem though not usually with the actual packing inserts, just boxes and booklets. My walk-in closet is full to the top literally with boxes and such, I'm right now going through the process of clearing my place out of all that crap, and I've found that I collected WAY too many duplicates of Cinema Scenes. :D

Deoxyribonucleic
07-22-2002, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by JediTricks
Yeah, I have this same problem though not usually with the actual packing inserts, just boxes and booklets. My walk-in closet is full to the top literally with boxes and such, I'm right now going through the process of clearing my place out of all that crap, and I've found that I collected WAY too many duplicates of Cinema Scenes. :D

You got a duplicate(s) Death Star Escape Cinema Scene in there anywhere that you are looking to get rid of(sell)?

:D :greedy:

LTBasker
07-22-2002, 03:30 AM
Yeah, I do this for everything lately, so if I ever need to pack something away and want it to be safe, then I figure the original packaging would be a pretty safe place. Plus I just like to keep the packages because alot of them are great looking.

On extras though, I usually just keep the cardbacks and inserts for'em and throw the bubbles away since they're just extras, I can risk them - so to speak.

figrin bran
07-31-2002, 01:24 AM
i admit i have a problem ;)

i've always meant to get rid of all the bubbles and keep just the cards but that would take much of a whole day as i've cardbacks dating back to the early days of potf2

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
07-31-2002, 03:23 AM
scrufziller, you're not alone! I keep everything (I said EVERYTHING). :)