PDA

View Full Version : Toy Fair Vader for Trade

RaptorMCSE
07-21-2002, 02:33 PM
I have a Toy Fair Darth Vader for trade,

This figure is Limited to 5,000 and is MISP, I will trade for a complete set of 12 vintage figures, all must be mint with weapons. I have a toy show coming up in 2 weeks that I will take this figure to and trade if nobody is interested. I dont not want to sell this figure Trade ONLY. I will email pic upon request, my ebay accout name is crazykrolik I have 180+ feed beack, so you can see that I am a honest person. If you have any questions please email me. IF you are interested please have a pic of actual vigures that you want to trade. Thank you and have a good day

3rdamention
07-21-2002, 07:31 PM
I have 12 Mint and I mean Dead Mint Vintage Figures for trade. Or I can trade you about 8 figures and a Mint Complete Vader Carrying case with Cardboard INserts and Unused sticker sheet.

All vintage and all mint. I have pictures of all of them.

dave maul
07-21-2002, 08:20 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble.....it's not limited to 5,000. It was also sold throught the fan club.

RaptorMCSE
07-21-2002, 09:29 PM
That is just what I was told by a kenner rep, whom I got one of my TF Vaders from.... But thanks for the reply

RaptorMCSE
07-21-2002, 10:27 PM
HI, could you please send me pics of the figures. thank you and I hope we can do some trading

MichaelVan
11-14-2003, 07:30 AM
My name is Michael new to the forum and I know it's a long shot but do you still have the Toy Fair Vader?

I have a Toy Fair Darth Vader for trade,

This figure is Limited to 5,000 and is MISP, I will trade for a complete set of 12 vintage figures, all must be mint with weapons. I have a toy show coming up in 2 weeks that I will take this figure to and trade if nobody is interested. I dont not want to sell this figure Trade ONLY. I will email pic upon request, my ebay accout name is crazykrolik I have 180+ feed beack, so you can see that I am a honest person. If you have any questions please email me. IF you are interested please have a pic of actual vigures that you want to trade. Thank you and have a good day
[B]