PDA

View Full Version : Obi-wan Pilot

manji
07-21-2002, 09:03 PM
When I press the button on his back, both of his arms raise as if signalling a touchdown (American football style). Is this normal? It looks silly since he only holds his lightsaber in one hand.

KingOfSting
07-21-2002, 09:49 PM
its his lightsaber slashing action, just put the saber in both hands...use the magnet to attract the saber to his left hand if necessary

hango fett
07-21-2002, 09:53 PM
i tried to put the saber in both hands, but the magnet on either of mine won't hold....any suggestions?

DeadEye
07-21-2002, 10:37 PM
Nope...the figure stinks...I think all of them have weak magnets. Mine sure does.

Chiesa
07-22-2002, 02:42 AM
Perhaps you could try using alittle piece of blue tac to hold the sabre down properly and more securely... That is what I did to some of my SW figs whose weapons weren't that tightly secured...

mista_carrot
07-22-2002, 02:57 AM
My Obi Wan can hold the lightsaber with both hands just fine. You just have to play with the bicep-cuts and wrist joints until his hands are close together.
Also, it's odd that your arms raise when you push the button, since they are supposed to go downward. You've got a unique figure on your hands! :)

Herby
07-22-2002, 07:05 AM
My magnet holds pretty well. I just got this figure yesterday and am relatively happy with it. Next to Chewy, you wouldn't know they were in the same wave, but he's not a terrible figure. I actually was wondering what the action feature was supposed to be as well. I guess I'll have to mess with his arms to make it make sense.

hango fett
07-22-2002, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by DeadEye
Nope...the figure stinks...I think all of them have weak magnets. Mine sure does.

i wouldn't say the whole figure sucks, just that the magnet and the slashing action suck.

DeadEye
07-22-2002, 08:57 AM
I was just frankly a little disappointed...especially since I'd waited for him for four months...

hango fett
07-22-2002, 09:06 AM
i hope you won't be dissapointed on TA anakin.......i've heard the "gimmick" ruins the figure.

odi-wan windu
07-22-2002, 09:39 AM
With TA Anakin, you will be dissapointed with the gimmick at first, then you will be attached to the fig. I think it's the best anakin yet.

DeadEye
07-22-2002, 02:07 PM
My sig would think so too, and I haven't even seen the figure!

FlakMan
07-22-2002, 04:39 PM
So far, I like Hangar Duel Anakin the best out of them so far. But the sculpt of his head was lousy. And they could have been a bit more accurate with the lightsabers he used. The green one, I'm not sure how accurate that one is but he did NOT use a blue lightsaber with a hilt like the one he normally uses in his battle with Dooku.