PDA

View Full Version : What if Luke DID use his lightsaber?

MFH
07-21-2002, 11:25 PM
What if Luke had used his lightsaber to stop the emperor's force lightning? What do you think Palpy would have done? Used the force to throw stuff at him? Ran and hid behind Vader? Called his Imperial Guards (the red guys)? Or, maybe he would have pulled a lightsaber out from under his robes and schooled him?

What do you think?:crazed:

Pendo
07-22-2002, 06:59 AM
I think he would throw stuff at him or maybe try a different Sith attack not seen before. Then the Royal Guards would come as back up.

PENDO!

icatch9
07-22-2002, 07:54 AM
I think he'd of just used more force lightning. Chances are we haven't really sceen all that a Sith Lord can do. Luke kind of got beat down with Palpy's first trick. So, I'm sure he had a whole bunch of other bad stuff in store for Luke. I mean he'd have to be a fearce worrier or Vader would just slice his ***$ in half and run the Empire himself.

TheDarthVader
07-22-2002, 06:58 PM
I think he would have used another form of Sith attack.

DarthBatman
07-22-2002, 11:19 PM
He would have kept up the lightning attack. I mean, I'm sure Luke would get tired of holding his lightsaber long before the Dark Lord of the Sith would get tired of shooting lightning.

Pendo
07-23-2002, 08:08 AM
The fight would go nowhere! Palpo would keep firing the lightning, and Luke would keep blocking it. It would last about half an hour before the Death Star gets blown up and they both die!

PENDO!

DarthSetnom
07-24-2002, 01:57 AM
He probably would call Mara Jade AND the Royal Guards. Luke would not be able to keep up the fight against 'em all

scruffziller
08-01-2002, 09:06 AM
Would he have been able to block all the lightning bolts coming at him with the lightsaber like Yoda did with his hand?

DarthSetnom
08-02-2002, 12:26 AM
That's highly unlikely... Luke's knowledge of the Forece is not that deep, his skills are complete but in my opinion he is as powerful as some of the least skilled Jedi of the new trilogy.

hayden's_hunnie
08-04-2002, 02:35 PM
but he didnt soooo...............

Darth Sidious
08-04-2002, 10:40 PM
Nice thread. :) I think Palpy would have used so much lightning that he might have "Broken" Luke's saber. Or used a saber or force fire? Palpy would not call someone else. He would finish Luke like the Dark Lord of the Sith should. Emperor Palpatine would not surrender to any Jedi.