PDA

View Full Version : Throw away all SW figures !!

xboywonder
10-12-2001, 03:08 PM
OK... if you had to (for some reason) throw away all the 3 3/4 inch Star Wars figures that you own... and could only keep one... JUST ONE. Which one would that one be??

For me it is.............. R2 with holo leia.... because it is the best R2 figure. And nothin' says Star Wars like R2D2 !!!

Remeber this is the only SW figure that you will have... so choose wisely. (i.e. the one you sleep with on your pillow)

Lobito
10-12-2001, 03:36 PM
I will cheat and stay with all of them...but if they discovered my cheating, then i would stay with 300th Boba Fett!!!:D

master jedi
10-12-2001, 04:52 PM
If I had to throw out my Star Wars stuff I'd grow more insane than what I am already.:p

bigbarada
10-12-2001, 06:18 PM
Are we only talking about new SW figures? Easy then, Removable Helmet Vader. The only figure I used to dream about as a kid.

Now if you're talking about vintage figures, well they can throw them away when they pry them from my cold, dead fingers.

Jargo
10-12-2001, 06:26 PM
Are the beasts included in this? If hey are then I choose the Bantha. Who would have thought they'd release that huggable baby? If we're just talking figures then at a push I'd say Muftak. But I'm torn between him and the Gamorrean guard. I don't know, i just like the big figures cuz they represent the most value for money. They aren't neccesarily the most detailed but They give you something large and hard to hold onto when you're feeling insecure..... And with all the rest of the figures hypothetically gone, they wuld fill the space that tiny fraction more. :)

GNT
10-12-2001, 10:23 PM
Boss Nass - Sacred Gungan Place version :) I just like it :)

Emperor Howdy
10-13-2001, 12:16 AM
My new and improved Deluxe Slave Leia when she comes out! Of course, I'm going to have a looooooot of explaining to do when I'm caught with her on my pillow.

stillakid
10-13-2001, 12:40 AM
I'd go the nostalgic route and keep my very first figure, R2 vintage.

Rollo Tomassi
10-13-2001, 08:29 AM
Well, if I have to throw out the other 1499, I may as well throw out all 1500. Why would I want that one figure around all the time reminding me what I had given up? how depressing...

But in theory...Mechanic Chewie (with 3PO in a net on his back! Ha! I cirumnavigate the one figure rule! I'm so clever!)

JediTricks
10-13-2001, 12:25 PM
Luke Jedi from the Final Jedi Duel 3pack

-or-

Han Cantina

Bel-Cam Jos
10-13-2001, 05:32 PM
My vintage Greedo is the oldest figure I have, from either '78 or '79, so he'd go "the nostalgic route." But I'd have to go with Dagobah Vader with all the features. Yeah, yeah I know; I've said 300th Fett is my favorite, but Vader's got those "extra" features.

GNT
10-13-2001, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by xboywonder
Throw away all SW figures !!

If your going to throw them out,throw them my way please :D

JediCole
10-13-2001, 11:53 PM
I would have to wait until Amanaman is released. I am just nuts for that guy. Or perhaps I could hold out for Ephant Mon before I have to decide. But at this point, Amanaman would be my choice (and buy me some time).

bigbarada
10-14-2001, 12:44 AM
Actually I would only keep my vintage Threepio carrying case, that's the only toy I'd ever need.

Did I forget to mention that it would be filled with 41 action figures? :D

derek
10-14-2001, 10:21 AM
jeditricks,

i also like the jedi luke from the final duel, but i have yet to find one that can hold a saber. all his hands are poorly sculpted claw hands. i bet your's is still in the box with the elastic bands holding his saber.:)

Bouncing Boy
10-14-2001, 07:06 PM
I know it's not part of the "canon" but I loved the design and the game! Dark Trooper looks great!

JediTricks
10-15-2001, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by derek
jeditricks,

i also like the jedi luke from the final duel, but i have yet to find one that can hold a saber. all his hands are poorly sculpted claw hands. i bet your's is still in the box with the elastic bands holding his saber.:) I'm afraid you'd lose that bet ;) I have my Luke Jedi on an Action Stand holding his saber with both hands completely free of rubber bands. Granted, it is a bit loose, but it's not terrible, it doesn't fall out of his hands unless I bump into it unlike Flashback Obi-Wan.

Mandalorian Candidat
10-15-2001, 12:08 PM
It would definitely have to be Monkey-face Leia

Originally posted by xboywonder
Remeber this is the only SW figure that you will have... so choose wisely. (i.e. the one you sleep with on your pillow)

Oh wait. It's which one would you keep.

Fixer
10-20-2001, 11:10 PM
Vintage Tatooine Luke, yellow lightsaber and all.

When a new Star Wars movie comes out, he goes to the theater with me.

What? Why is everyone slowly backing away? :confused:

Bel-Cam Jos
10-21-2001, 07:02 PM
Originally posted by Fixer
Vintage Tatooine Luke, yellow lightsaber and all.

When a new Star Wars movie comes out, he goes to the theater with me.
I hope you pay for his seat! Sneaking into movie theaters without paying is a felony (in Guam). :p

sith_killer_99
10-21-2001, 07:41 PM
When you pry them form my cold dead hands!!!

Perhaps the more appropriate question would be...What's your favorite Star Wars figure of all time.

For me that would be Removable Helmet Darth Vader!

I wanted this figure ever since ROTJ! And seeing as how I had to wait 16 years for it, and it is the coolest figure Hasbro has cranked out (along with good ol' CommTech Stormie) Removable Helmet Vader wins out!:)

Throw away all SW figures !!:mad:

My god man, have you gone insane?:eek:

humsup
10-24-2001, 02:59 AM
I will be keeping Jek Porkins. Until the ultimate Veers comes out, I'll keep Porkins :)

Obi-Don
10-24-2001, 09:21 AM
I to would have to pick Vader with the removable helmit. But I don't think about throwing them away,it would kill me!

Mandalorian Candidat
10-24-2001, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by humsup
I will be keeping Jek Porkins. Until the ultimate Veers comes out, I'll keep Porkins :)

I think because Porkins is so big, he actually counts as two figures.;)

PloKoon2385
10-25-2001, 04:40 PM
My choice, of course, would be Plo Koon. He represents Star Wars because he is a Jedi! Jedis are what Star Wars is all about. I mean, The Phantom Menace was a Sith (fallen Jedi), The New Hope was Luke (a Jedi to be), The Empire which struck back was led by a Sith (fallen Jedi), and the Jedi returned! So, Star Wars is all about the Jedi! And Plo Koon is the coolest of them all!

Wolfwood319
10-25-2001, 11:42 PM
That's a tough choice, my choice would have to be...

The new Emperor's Wrath Vader (man, what they did with that figure is incredible, and an excellent Vader sculpt at that.)

or Wuher (bartenders, they listen to your problems and fill you with sweet sweet beer.)

browndroid
10-26-2001, 12:00 AM
THROW THEM ALL AWAY?!?! ARE YOU CRAZY? IF YOU HAVE TO GET RID OF EM....CAN YOU GUYS SAY EBAY??? HEHEHEHE