PDA

View Full Version : 2 questions

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
07-22-2002, 02:45 PM
So I took out all the MOC Saga figures from my boxes and looked at them for a while....

1. Why do Kit Fisto and Saesee Tin have a small hole in their belts?

2. I looked closely at my Padme, Kit Fisto, and Shaak Ti figures and never noticed that they had the exact same background inserts. Do the Geonosian Warrior and Ploo Koon also have the same insert (I don't have these 2 figures) as the other 3?

Beast
07-22-2002, 02:50 PM
1. Originally the lightsabers were going to be like Eeth Koth's. Have a small peg on them that could plug into the hole. That way you could display your figure with his/her hilt on their belt. :)

2. The Battle Droid and Plo Koon have the same background. The Geonosian Warrior actually has a really odd looking purple colored background that I guess is supposed to look like the hives. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

fourtwo
07-22-2002, 04:06 PM
always so speedy with the replies :)

LTBasker
07-22-2002, 05:52 PM
Actually Plo Koon also has a hole in his belt part. I found that Dooku's green saber blade fits perfectly into the hole. :evil:

FlakMan
07-22-2002, 05:58 PM
I wonder why Hasbro decided against the pegs. For the metal sabers, they could have just bought a magnet in the waist of the figure.

JediTricks
07-23-2002, 02:02 AM
The magnet came out of my Kit Fisto's hand so I put it in the belt hole and it's a perfect fit and works great to hold the lightsaber hilt. I made a thread about this a while back: http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7416