PDA

View Full Version : Why was Jedi Knightrider Banned?

Beast
07-22-2002, 06:16 PM
What's going on here, I was browsing thru one of his threads and it says that he was banned? Some mod want to please tell us what the deal is? I don't recall him breaking any rules, and I read back thru his last few posts and nothing he said violates the rules. Dar' Argol, JedTricks, Sir Steve, anyone else care to comment on this?
:confused: :(

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jargo
07-22-2002, 07:20 PM
He was a bad hairdo 'n' chest wig wearin', medallion flashin' eighties icon lover.
we don't serve their kind here....... best you don't go gettin' involved here now rabbitfrogboy. This here is mans business. Aint no place for damn fool heroics at a time like this. Now go git indoors wit' yo' momma.

we got some huntin' to do...................... :mad:

jobi
07-22-2002, 07:28 PM
Rabbitfrogboy!!!!!! hahahahahahahaa....
ahahahahahahaha.

:D :crazed: :stupid:

JON9000
07-22-2002, 07:33 PM
I'm rather curious myself! I don't want to do something wrong...

Beast
07-22-2002, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
He was a bad hairdo 'n' chest wig wearin', medallion flashin' eighties icon lover. we don't serve their kind here....... best you don't go gettin' involved here now rabbitfrogboy. This here is mans business. Aint no place for damn fool heroics at a time like this. Now go git indoors wit' yo' momma. we got some huntin' to do...................... :mad:
I have to get involved Jargo, you need someone to protect ya from the big bad ole mods that go boo. ;) Anyone that dresses as a rabbit, doesn't have a place telling me what's man's business. If I get indoors with anyone's momma, it's gonna be yours. You know how much I love those british ladies. Hubba Hubba. Just kidding Jargo, you know I only have eyes for you. :kiss: :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Dar' Argol
07-22-2002, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks

I have to get involved Jargo, you need someone to protect ya from the big bad ole mods that go boo. ;)

BOO! :D

Actually I'm a little curious myself. As far as I can tell, his posts were clean, a little weird sometimes, but clean.

Darth Sidious
07-22-2002, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Dar' Argol

BOO! :D

Actually I'm a little curious myself. As far as I can tell, his posts were clean, a little weird sometimes, but clean.
That probably wasnt why...I hope not anyway. If so I'll have to go a LOT easier on the Uncul Hasbro thread...

Jacen Solo
07-22-2002, 07:50 PM
If he got banned because of his posts being a little weird sometimes then I think a lot of us are in for it.

Dar' Argol
07-22-2002, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Darth Sidious

That probably wasnt why...I hope not anyway. If so I'll have to go a LOT easier on the Uncul Hasbro thread...

Are you talking "Clean" or "Weird". Because if its weird, almost all of us would be gone. We are all weird, some down right nuts:crazed:

K, Jacen, that was a little weird!!! Thinking along the same brainleghth!!!:D

Darth Sidious
07-22-2002, 07:54 PM

Are you talking "Clean" or "Weird". Because if its weird, almost all of us would be gone. We are all weird, some down right nuts:crazed:

I meant the weirdness. If someone posts vulgar slime (More than once or maybe twice) then they probably should be banned... View the Uncul Hasbro thread everyone! It is the embodiment of weirdness... :evil:

QLD
07-22-2002, 07:59 PM
I knew those Knight Rider avatars would catch up with him eventually.

Jargo
07-22-2002, 08:00 PM
Why look at yu all standing around like gawping women at a nude tennis match! Scared? Wrong? Weird? Clean? what kind of talk is that for a forumite? Pull yourselves together men (and 'lil chickies too ;) ) and band together as a pillar of testosterone driven fortitude in the face of mysterious adversaries!!!!!!!! If you all start hiding behind the safety of the moderators skirts and the family ethos then where will that leave us but with a forum system like the disney site's forums.... :eek: And do we want that - do we hell! So buckle down and go back to your normal posting places and stop this wittering and blathering on like it was the worst thing in the world for the system to take a bite out of us chew us up and spit us out again. It's happened before and it'll happen again men. get over it and get postin'..... there's some serious irreverence to catch up on now. :Pirate: ARRRRR

Jonna
07-22-2002, 08:24 PM
Kinghtrider! Kinghtrider! Kinghtrider! Kinghtrider! Kinghtrider! Kinghtrider! Kinghtrider! Kinghtrider! Kinghtrider! Kinghtrider! Kinghtrider! Kinghtrider! Kinghtrider!

jobi
07-22-2002, 08:27 PM
There is no jedi knightrider and never was. He was a figment of your imaginations. There is no Big Brother and he is NOT watching you. So move along.

Beast
07-22-2002, 08:29 PM
Off topic, love the new avatar Jonna. :D DNA Mad Scientist is one of the best first season episodes. If you ever have seen the tabletop minitures game Warhammer he reminds me of a Deamon Prince of Slaanesh. Slaanesh was the race of deamons that were all really freaky and perverse. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jacen Solo
07-22-2002, 08:30 PM

That was weird. :stupid:

Jonna
07-22-2002, 08:33 PM
I don't know what any of you are talking about. I'm normal.
Goooooooooooo Ketchup!

Jacen Solo
07-22-2002, 08:35 PM
I like the Heinz commercials where they have the guy with a hamburger or fries and the funny voiceovers.

derek
07-22-2002, 08:38 PM
what i'd like to know is why isn't kyo kyshara on the ban/suspended list.:)

jobi
07-22-2002, 08:41 PM
What has Kyo done to deserve banning??

Beast
07-22-2002, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by jobi
What has Kyo done to deserve banning??
What hasn't he done, would be a better and less sarcasm rich question. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Jacen Solo
07-22-2002, 09:01 PM
probably a stupid question, but who's Kyo, and what did he do?

derek
07-22-2002, 09:07 PM
last week he didn't like the fact that someone disagreed with him, so he set off on a 15 page rant insulting just about everyone here. the thread has since been deleted.

Starfig873
07-22-2002, 09:11 PM
I've REALLY got to stop taking these long vacations from the board...I miss all the fun! :p

darthvyn
07-22-2002, 09:59 PM
i heard he went berzerk and killed a bunch of armadillos with a spoon he carved out of a larger spoon, and that's why he got banned...

jobi
07-22-2002, 10:13 PM
He was probably banned because of his unnatural love of David Hasselhoff.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
07-22-2002, 10:52 PM
I guess we will never know why he was banned. He just fell off the face of the Earth like so many of the custom 80's avatar stars he helped inspire.

JediTricks
07-22-2002, 10:58 PM
Everybody is allowed 1 username account, and that person had 2, this was his second. If he wants to ditch his original username and stick with "Jedi Knightrider", that can probably be arranged by contacting SirSteve or me.