PDA

View Full Version : New X-Wing

Ohio Jedi
07-23-2002, 01:09 PM
I'm not sure if this has been answered yet but could someone tell me if the TRU exclusive X-Wing can hold any of the astromech droids or are you limited to the R2 that comes with it?

hango fett
07-23-2002, 01:16 PM
i would assume it could hold any r2........because i think they all have the same lower body structure.

LTBasker
07-23-2002, 03:43 PM
Don't know what R2 they're using, you may be able to squeeze the R2-D2 w/ Holo Leia bodies in there (R2 w/ Leia, R2-Q5, R3-T7, R4-M9) or the Red R2 unit that came with the Royal Starship (I heard it uses a different body). Then again from the looks of the R2 the only other Droid you may be able to get in there is R2-B1. It's just kinda up in the air until someone gets it.

pthfnder89
07-23-2002, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by LTBasker
Don't know what R2 they're using, you may be able to squeeze the R2-D2 w/ Holo Leia bodies in there (R2 w/ Leia, R2-Q5, R3-T7, R4-M9) or the Red R2 unit that came with the Royal Starship (I heard it uses a different body). Then again from the looks of the R2 the only other Droid you may be able to get in there is R2-B1. It's just kinda up in the air until someone gets it.

Exactly, it's too hard to tell until someone can try it out in person. The hole may be big enough to hold the larger astromech bodies, or it may not be. :(

AmanaMatt
07-23-2002, 03:56 PM
I have the new Xwing and that is the first thing that I tried; I placed the 'new' R2 from the Saga line, which is quite a bit bigger than the re-tooled POTF2 one that the vehicle set comes with, and it fits great;

I really do prefer this 'gutted' Xwing over the Fx-styled one because of the playability in comparison.

Ohio Jedi
07-23-2002, 05:16 PM
Will the R4-M9 and R2-B1 figures fit in as well?

AmanaMatt
07-23-2002, 05:42 PM
I'll try it and let you know later.

hango fett
07-23-2002, 06:04 PM
sounds like a very cool x-wing. i will defintly get one!

kdp100
07-24-2002, 10:32 AM
Yes, other astromechs do fit into the droid-socket.
The only ones I'm not sure about (since I haven't tried them yet) are the Commtech R2 (on account of his restraining-bolt) and of course our old friend R5-D4 (mine still has all his cannons and footbrace in place so I don't know how well a "cut-down" version would fit).
The original POTF2 R2 was a bit of a squeeze at first on account of the projection at the back of his retracting middle leg, but he fitted eventually.

JediBoulton
07-24-2002, 02:49 PM
How is the R2-D2 unit that comes with the X-wing -- Does he come with some cool accessories? What about the little lamp and food ration box? Does the cargo hold open on this X-wing? Is there a ladder that the figures can use? Sorry for all the questions -- but this thing sounds COOL KOOL!!!

aceguide
07-24-2002, 03:00 PM
I can't wait for this vehicle.

These reports are fantastic. Keep them coming!

pthfnder89
07-24-2002, 03:00 PM
Jedi Boulton - I don't have one myself, but I can answer a couple of those questions : No, there's no ladder, and there is no cargo hatch to hold the accessories, and yes the accessories include the little lamp and food box.:)

AmanaMatt
07-24-2002, 04:24 PM
Ok, I can settle a couple of these.

I had my R4 droid available and he fits fine - no problem at all. The R2 droid is ok, nothing special. There is no latter. There are three accessories: a box thing that opens, a food canister that opens (and shows food), and a lamp. All three of these fit in a cargo space behind the Xwing cockpit seat; the seat pulls foward to reveal the space, all three fit fine, then the seat is returned to it standard position for Luke to sit in. I have not tried, but it seems like Porkins can fit in the cockpit with no problem, as it is quite roomy.

For the Xwing Luke, since he has a goofy arm pose, you have to kinda fold them in as you sit Luke in, but there is little in the way of and kind of difficulty.

Hope this helps!

LTBasker
07-24-2002, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by Amanamatt
Ok, I can settle a couple of these.

I had my R4 droid available and he fits fine - no problem at all. The R2 droid is ok, nothing special. There is no latter. There are three accessories: a box thing that opens, a food canister that opens (and shows food), and a lamp. All three of these fit in a cargo space behind the Xwing cockpit seat; the seat pulls foward to reveal the space, all three fit fine, then the seat is returned to it standard position for Luke to sit in. I have not tried, but it seems like Porkins can fit in the cockpit with no problem, as it is quite roomy.

For the Xwing Luke, since he has a goofy arm pose, you have to kinda fold them in as you sit Luke in, but there is little in the way of and kind of difficulty.

Hope this helps!

Cool thanks, glad they added a cargo area SOMEWHERE. Porkins will probably fit in there with little trouble since he fits in even the '95 X-wing.

kdp100
07-24-2002, 06:21 PM
Porkins does NOT fit into this vehicle on account of his arms - don't try to force him in or you'll lose paint from the back of his vest & harness.
R5-D4 won't fit either (RE-SCUUUULPT!!)

Accessories fit nicely behind the seat but they do tend to rattle a bit. R2-D2 figure is pretty much an R2-B1 repaint as far as I can see.
:( :(

JediBoulton
07-25-2002, 02:34 PM
JUst Got my new X-wing -- have not opened it yet -- will update tomorrow !!

Mandalorian Candidat
07-25-2002, 03:58 PM
I got one last week at TRU and I'm going to take it back. $40 for this thing? No thanks. The B-Wing was that much and it wasn't even worth it. No electronics, no projectiles, only some crummy molded tiny pieces of plastic that fit behind the seat. The only plus is the removable R2 socket, but that's it so forget it. This is one exclusive I'm going to do without.

What makes these exclusives good are either a)they've never been made before, b)they have a totally new sculpt with new features, or c)they're similar to an earlier model but with some modifications and a decent price. This one doesn't fall into any of these so I'm just going to take it back.

I'd keep it if it were $25 or had some electronics, but as it is it isn't worth the money.

Jargo
07-25-2002, 06:25 PM
I just ordered mine from a non TRU kind of place along with the landspeeder which should both be with me sometime around next weekend. Frankly I'm paying a heck of a lot more than $40 for mine but I don't care because it's a usable ship rather than a display ship. I like the droid slot and I like the cockpit, I like the scale and the accessories are cool. The R2 is not so good but then it's a pack-in and they always suck.

I have one question and that is, is the paint on the nose and the engine thrusters heavy black like all the pics I've seen or did they water it down a bit in production? That's the only drawbak for me if the paint is heavy.

Old Fossil
07-25-2002, 08:48 PM
I agree, Mandalorian Candidate: $40 is waaayy to steep for this rehash of a ship most of us already have in 2 versions! I'd pay $20-$25 for it, but that's it. The TIE Bomber was a new sculpt AND with the pack-in pilot was "only" $30. The new Slave I is, what, $25? How do they justify $40 for this latest X-Wing, esp. when there's no electronics?

Guess they think us 30ish collectors have SUCKER stamped on our foreheads, 'cause that's who this is aimed at.

Old Fossil
07-25-2002, 08:50 PM
Jargo, I saw one of these at TRU today, and the black does look rather heavy.

Jargo
07-25-2002, 09:55 PM
Thanks, guess I'd better get the dremel out so I can buff away the excess paint. Just a light dusting would have worked. Why such a heavy paint job? nuts, that's what it is. Pity as well that they didn't leave the extending targetting computer in for added playability. I'm not moaning, just observing. :)

LTBasker
07-25-2002, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by Twodot Tatooine
I agree, Mandalorian Candidate: $40 is waaayy to steep for this rehash of a ship most of us already have in 2 versions! I'd pay $20-$25 for it, but that's it. The TIE Bomber was a new sculpt AND with the pack-in pilot was "only" $30. The new Slave I is, what, $25? How do they justify $40 for this latest X-Wing, esp. when there's no electronics?

Guess they think us 30ish collectors have SUCKER stamped on our foreheads, 'cause that's who this is aimed at.

I think the $40 Gunship is the best thing to compare this to, look at what that has and IS a new mold.

I think to justify $40 it would have to have:
(along with the features it already has)
Ladders for both the pilot and droid technician
Extending targeting computer (it was great even when it wasn't lit up) which wouldn't move by a button from the button but rather from you pulling/pushing it so not to interrupt the droid socket
Jorg Sacul (:p)
Multiple stickers for the wing stripes so you could make it be either Red 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6. (Since Jek Porkins is the highest # we have with him being #6)

Darth forb1us
07-27-2002, 03:25 PM
$40 sucks quite a bit, however, take a little here, a little there and boom $40!
2nd point of suckage.. NO LAY-A-WAY! :mad:
I havent seen these in person, however: are they heavy? (weight) I'd love to string one up on the ceiling, and have another on a shelf perhaps (then a 3rd in the box) omg I'm poor :cry:

Slacker Jedi
07-27-2002, 04:21 PM
I agree the price sucks... :( still, couldn't help but pick one up...

Beast
07-28-2002, 12:29 AM
Here are some good loose pictures of the Saga TRU Exclusive X-Wing from Artoosnews.com. This first one shows the packaged ship, a front view, and a side view. Looks very cool. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Beast
07-28-2002, 12:32 AM
This next one is of a front view with the wings open, and a rear view of the ship as well. It also shows 2 close-ups of the cockpit, 1 with the seat pushed forward to access the storage area. The weathering seems a bit heavy, but not that bad. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Beast
07-28-2002, 12:41 AM
The final pic shows multiple angles of the included R2-D2: Dagobah figure. Also Luke's cargo crate, food box, and power lamp. To bad it doesn't plug into R2-D2. Still very cool! :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

jrosen
07-28-2002, 09:16 AM
Anybody willing to sell or trade the R2-D2 that comes with the X-Wing? Please e-mail me, rosen.53@osu.edu, and maybe we can work something out.

hango fett
07-28-2002, 11:02 AM
dang it! i wish this wasn't an exclusive to TRU! i hardly ever get to one! and when i do, they never have anything!
hango:frus:

Chiesa
07-28-2002, 12:46 PM
Arghhhhhhhhhh.......... When will i ever get this super awesomely cool X-wing!!!??? :)

Cheers :)

Darth forb1us
07-28-2002, 02:47 PM
:eek: omg now I really want it!
They hitting the stores on the east coast yet?? (dont wanna miss this thing)

SuperBattleDroid88
07-28-2002, 05:15 PM
What is the rescuplt of the R2 of? Just wondering... :rolleyes:
Looks like the one that came in with the TC-14 wave... forgot the name...

LTBasker
07-28-2002, 05:40 PM
The R2 appears to be a redone R2-B1, which was a retooled R2-D2 w/ Tools. :D Weird ain't it? :crazed:

Lt Kettch
07-28-2002, 06:01 PM
Is the body of this X-wing based on the first POTF2 one, or is it the Power FX one?

-JediMaster-Yoda-
07-28-2002, 06:20 PM
i wonder

LTBasker
07-28-2002, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by Lt Kettch
Is the body of this X-wing based on the first POTF2 one, or is it the Power FX one?

It's a hollowed out Power FX X-wing. Good choice! :D

Too bad they didn't include Jorg Sacul, that would've been cool I think. Plus it would've added to it since they're both 25th Anniv. stuff.

DarthBrandon
07-28-2002, 07:11 PM
Will it be worth buying or is it another vehicle to go with the other X-wings and will it be better than the other two?

mista_carrot
07-28-2002, 08:57 PM
Woohoo! Just got an e-mail from amazon.com that they've shipped my item. Kinda wierd cuz it's sunday, but I'm just glad I'll be getting it in 3-5 days! I can now relax and not worry about driving around town looking for the blasted thing. Hmmm..well I guess I will still be driving around town since I don't have the teemto wave and those Target accessory packs...:(

Darth forb1us
07-29-2002, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by mista_carrot
Woohoo! Just got an e-mail from amazon.com that they've shipped my item.
Hmmm..well I guess I will still be driving around town since I don't have the teemto wave and those Target accessory packs...:(

I've been thinking of nabbing them from amazon as well.

and although I'm really sick of driving all around, I still need the above too lmao :(

RooJay
07-29-2002, 05:47 PM
If you'd like a more accurate X-Wing that can accomodate both pilot AND droid figures...then yes. Yes, it certainly is worth buying.
I can't wait to get mine!

DeadEye
07-29-2002, 09:17 PM
I might get this to replace the aforementioned missing laser cannon on the Power F/X X-wing! :p

rynobot
07-30-2002, 12:50 AM
Well Amazon.com just sent mine out today, I can't wait to get it.

Darth forb1us
07-30-2002, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by rynobot
Well Amazon.com just sent mine out today, I can't wait to get it.

I checked amazon to see about getting it, instead of running from tru to tru, but they must be out at the moment
"We will email you when this item becomes available"
:dead:

rynobot
07-30-2002, 03:55 PM
I also preordered the Gunship and Landspeeder too, it makes it alot easier then to run around looking for the stuff, and/or waiting for it to hit the shelves in your area. I wish the Target excusice accessory packs could be ordered too, because I have an hour drive to the closest Target.

thespar
07-30-2002, 05:43 PM
i might pick this up after the only x-wing i own is a model.

mista_carrot
07-31-2002, 01:46 AM
Got my X-wing today, and I'm having a blast with it. I think they overdid the black paint though, and my wings and guns are warped a bit :( :frus:

Other than those things, I think it's a great toy. Definitely glad I bought it. I'm also having fun with the accessories...it's too bad they didn't include more!

rynobot
07-31-2002, 03:50 AM
I know I'll have mine this afternoon, I can feel it. I heard that X-Wings have been coming damaged through TRU.com, the box in fine the toy is not. I don't care though because I keep them sealed in the box.

SNAYSON
07-31-2002, 11:04 AM
i can't wait to get this TRU exclusive x-wing (maybe 2 or 3)

Mandalorian Candidat
07-31-2002, 12:41 PM
One thing I noticed about my X-Wing is that the R2 is in the package backwards. I've only seen mine so I don't know if this is standard or just random. Anyone else's R2 packaged this way?

jdmarlow
07-31-2002, 02:25 PM
Nice setup Mista! I wish I had the $$$ to buy an X-wing

thespar
07-31-2002, 03:02 PM
so is r2-d2 dirty like in the pic form mista-carrot.

rynobot
07-31-2002, 03:09 PM
yep he's dirty.

My X-Wing had a big sticker on the box of it when I got it today, now I'm gonna have to buy a new one and take back my when I got today.

thespar
07-31-2002, 03:22 PM
sounds like one more reason to pick-up my first x-wing toy.

brentfett
07-31-2002, 04:28 PM
I don't know........
40 bucks is way too steep for this thing. If I see one on clearance maybe I'll get one. But with the Arena and the Gunship coming out this thing is dead last on my to-get list. It's even behind the cantina sets.:rolleyes:

Jargo
07-31-2002, 04:59 PM
Hey mista carrot, you forgot to add the little lamp from the POTF flashback Yoda. But i guess him not being in the pic means you don't have him right.... :rolleyes: shoulda thought of that before i started typing. Nice pic though. I was planning on using my little x-wing acessories with that same trunk from the aotc threepio. Looks like exactly the same plastic was used.

but you do realise that it would be a physical impossibility to get Luke's right foot to do that don't you? The way you've got him posed you hobbled him. Are you his biggest fan.........? :eek:

mista_carrot
07-31-2002, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
Hey mista carrot, you forgot to add the little lamp from the POTF flashback Yoda. But i guess him not being in the pic means you don't have him right.... :rolleyes: shoulda thought of that before i started typing. Nice pic though. I was planning on using my little x-wing acessories with that same trunk from the aotc threepio. Looks like exactly the same plastic was used.

Actually, I do have him...except he's carded and stored in a box in my garage. I guess that's why I forgot about the little light. Good idea though! I think it's time to open up that Yoda.

Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
but you do realise that it would be a physical impossibility to get Luke's right foot to do that don't you? The way you've got him posed you hobbled him. Are you his biggest fan.........? :eek:

lol! Yeah, he ain't going anywhere! One time I came home and found my BTAS Penguin figure facing the wrong way. That's when i knew Luke had been looking through my stuff.

rynobot
07-31-2002, 08:52 PM
Yeah $40 is overpriced, but I'm one that can't resist anything that has SW and goes with the 3-3/4" figures. I was actually able to by the FX X-WIng for $30 on E-Bay and its the same ship except it has electronics. I feel that a $30 price for the Saga X-Wing would have been fairer. The box is just a little bit bigger than a lightsaber box, unlike the POTF2 X-Wing that came in a huge X-Wing.

DarthMushy
07-31-2002, 11:49 PM
dang it! i wish this wasn't an exclusive to TRU! i hardly ever get to one! and when i do, they never have anything!
hango

Yeah... I know what you mean. I'm convinced that my local TRU hasn't even gotten their vintage ROTJ figures in yet ;)

stillakid
08-06-2002, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by pthfnder89
Jedi Boulton - I don't have one myself, but I can answer a couple of those questions : No, there's no ladder, and there is no cargo hatch to hold the accessories, and yes the accessories include the little lamp and food box.:)

Mine had a ladder, but when I turned away and then looked back again, it was gone! ;)

Anyway, I did get Porkins in there with just a little effort and no loss of paint, however the canopy will not close unless you remove his helmet. I'm still working on another fix for it because he looks so good in there.

And all the droids fit in the socket, except for R5 obviously.

The wings are a bit wobbly as the mechanism isn't built "tight" enough. The wings themselves are a little warped from the cheap plastic they used.

And the left rear landing gear needs to be notched out a bit as it isn't capable of opening completely. I've looked at three of them and they all have the same problem which eventually causes the ship to list to the side and eventually topple over.

Otherwise, it's a great looking vehicle. It'd be really nice to have a more "realistic" Falcon sculpt like this (minus the scale, of course).

JEDIpartner
08-06-2002, 09:36 AM
I don't think I could justify paying $40 USD for this. It seems that this is a piece of shoddy goods. Bent wings and laser pods. Notched langing gear. Backwards detailing... Hmmmm... maybe we WILL buy just about anything!

Jedi Drew
08-06-2002, 09:38 AM
I managed to pick one up a few days ago and the more I look at it I really don't think it's worth $40.00. I agree with what rynobot said it should be $30.00. I may just take it back. :eek: :eek: I would rathier use the $40.00 on the Gunship. HH

hango fett
08-06-2002, 10:00 AM
yeah. the gunship looks 10x better! can't wait for that and the arena playset!
h

Darth forb1us
08-06-2002, 04:16 PM
I'm passing on the playset, UNLESS it changes my mind when i see it in person. Everything I've seen of it from online pics makes me not want to bother.
The gunship I will getting 2 of (doubt I will get a 3rd for MIB, but maybe.. but definately the first 2 are for opening)
The X-Wing maybe I'll grab on clearance, or if a paycheck is nice and fat and I see nothing else besides that on the shelf haha.
Altough, yesterday I was at TRU and after grabbing a GI Joe item (3 3/4 dual pack figures, not that realistic garbage haha) I asked a guy at the service desk about the x-wing, you know "when" and asked about the silver R2. he gave me the usual "they dont tell us anything" spiel, so I said "pssh yeah ok.." in a somewhat sarcastic tone and walked off before he could finish saying what he had been told to memorize.. of course my girlfriend was mad at me and I explained the BS but being a women who does not fiend for these toys she was stuff preturbed :p oh well lady hes a liar! *insert 3 year old temper tantrum* lol :evil:

Jargo
08-07-2002, 06:51 AM
I got my X-wing this morning and I'm quite impressed with the sturdiness of it. It's made from the harder plastic of the POTF period not the gummy plastic of the SAGA period. The guns surprised me in that they too are harder plastic which according to Hasbro's own spiel should be softer owing to 'safety concerns'.
According to the box, the toy is intended for the 4+ age group but is not suitable for anyone under 3. So it's perfectly okay to take out the eyes of a child between the age of 3 and 4 with sharp pointy guns and accessories then? :p

The paint deco on the ship is a little OTT on the black but the stickers are applied really well. The whole thing feels very sturdy and sits well next to the Power FX X-wing. I'm content with this product apart from paying just a little extra to make sure i got one that is.

The R2 looks better in person than in photos. The blue paint is applied very well and the green is a bit naff but he looks fine in my Dagobah display. definately the R2-B1 sculpt been used here. he has the same wobbly head syndrome because the dome is slightly too large for the body.

The accessories are very cool. Love the tiny rations pack :) Might add some white paint to the lamp though so it looks lit.

The only drawback for me as far as I can tell is that the stickers being pre-stuck make this hard to customise for a pilot other than Luke. I'd have liked the opportunity to make an X-wing for Porkins or Wedge with this. Could be tricky removing those bars from the wing or adding to them.

Still, it's a great vehicle anyway, I'm glad I spent the dosh on it.

Beast
08-07-2002, 12:19 PM
I agree with everything Jargo says, an excellent ship all around. I would have liked it more $10.00 cheaper, but it still is really nice. I agree, I was expecting it to be kinda flimsy, but it's actually sturdier then the Power FX version. Plus it doesn't weigh a ton, so you can actually play with it...if you like to do that kinda stuff. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

JEDIpartner
08-07-2002, 03:15 PM
I saw it last night and passed on it. It really didn't look like a $40 ship. I will be waiting for the clearance on this... if there is such a time when this should happen.

Darth forb1us
08-07-2002, 07:07 PM
are the silver R2's instock @ TRU now to? or "them being ready with the x-wing" that I heard = bogus?

RooJay
08-07-2002, 07:35 PM
I completely forgot about the anniversary Artoo, but then again I'm not really clamoring for one either. I nearly fainted when I found my X-Wing just sitting there on the shelf! This thing is so awesome. It's just too bad we didn't get it sooner; The old X-Wing looks pretty good and is great next to the Millenium Falcon (the new X-Wing makes the Falcon look pretty sad in comparison!), but I was never truly satisfied in light of it's inacurracies. The Power FX X-Wing was an improvement too as far as accuracy and scale, but I was extremely disappointed when it was released with a permanently attached Luke and Artoo (don't get me started on the price of that monster!).

Jargo
08-07-2002, 09:14 PM
Bizarrely, I paid the exact same price for both versions of the newer sculpt X-wing - 50.

Darth forb1us
08-08-2002, 04:40 PM
Yeah, I'm not too concerned, if I get one I do, if not oh well!
But, if it's out, or "out in x days" I'll know when to go haha.
hit or miss, no hearts broken :)

Mandalorian Candidat
08-08-2002, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
I saw it last night and passed on it. It really didn't look like a $40 ship. I will be waiting for the clearance on this... if there is such a time when this should happen.

I agree, JP. I ended up taking my X-Wing back to TRU last week to get a refund. I spent the $40 on something more worthwhile...a case of Sith Rising boosters instead.

Darth forb1us
08-10-2002, 08:43 AM
was out last night looking for the latest 3 3/4's that I havent gotten yet (teemto, ki-adi, anakin ta, maul..) and There it is.. the Xwing *drool* I touched every box looking for a mint one, there it is, ONE mint box!!! *droooool* No price on the shelf, knew it was $40, scanned it at the little price checker.. '$39.99' "Ooooohh.. sucks.." *puts box back on shelf* hahaha
Maybe later!!

aceguide
08-15-2002, 02:29 PM
I think the price is worht it. I can't get over the scale. It dwarfs everything else. I am happy to shell out $$ to get accurate ships. And the accessories rule!

El Chuxter
08-15-2002, 03:17 PM
I paid three times as much for this one as for the Power FX X-Wing. (Another Wal-Mart blowout sale.) I like 'em about the same (those effects with always have a place in my heart), but the mucous-covered R2-D2 and storage compartment behind the seat are giving this one a slight edge.

billfremore
08-15-2002, 03:45 PM
I saw my first one at a local comic shop yesterday.

It was $90.

Keep in mind that's Canadian funds so it would be about $58 U.S.

Still too damn pricey though.

Turbowars
08-15-2002, 07:16 PM
The new X-Wing is FN awesome. Great in scale, paint and detal! For those who have it, look behind the seat. There's even detail on the floor! Although I'm a MOMC and MISB collector I must say this baby is best out of the package. To tell you the truth, when I saw the box, I was disapointed in it's size. When I tore it open and slammed it together I quickly changed my mind! R2 is cool, but I think Hasblow should have threw in a yellow ladder. Oh and I had to buy another one to sit around and collect dust, like all my other boxed and carded crap.LOL