PDA

View Full Version : Japan Tour 2002

stillakid
07-24-2002, 12:13 AM
I just saw the news item regarding Aurra Sing. Are there more carded figures like this one on that card? How can I get one (of each) ? I searched Ebay with no luck. Anyone? Thanks!

Beast
07-24-2002, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by stillakid
I just saw the news item regarding Aurra Sing. Are there more carded figures like this one on that card? How can I get one (of each) ? I searched Ebay with no luck. Anyone? Thanks!
Not sure how many charecters were actually produced like this. Likely any Star Wars actor that went on the 2002 Japan Tour that have a pre-existing action figure.

But it looks like that just like the Mara Jade figure there are only 20 in existance. If you look at the very top righthand corner of the card it says Collection 00 No. 08 of 20. So even if it ever turned up on Ebay, it would likely go for a small forture. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

stillakid
07-24-2002, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks

Not sure how many charecters were actually produced like this. Likely any Star Wars actor that went on the 2002 Japan Tour that have a pre-existing action figure.

But it looks like that just like the Mara Jade figure there are only 20 in existance. If you look at the very top righthand corner of the card it says Collection 00 No. 08 of 20. So even if it ever turned up on Ebay, it would likely go for a small forture. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Ahhh, thanks. I got all excited there for a second thinking I might be able to snag one someday. On the other hand, the Lottery's up to $40 million...:Pirate:

Beast
07-24-2002, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by stillakid
Ahhh, thanks. I got all excited there for a second thinking I might be able to snag one someday. On the other hand, the Lottery's up to $40 million...:Pirate:
The cards really are nice looking, they would make a nice item to collect. But with only 20 of each avaliable, I can imagine what these will end up selling for. :eek:

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks