PDA

View Full Version : Add Images with Your Post!

SirSteve
07-24-2002, 12:30 AM
Unless we see an image of your variation/error, we cannot add it to the Collector's Database. So, help us out and add images with your variation/error post!

hango fett
07-27-2002, 06:48 AM
but what if i can't get a hold of a digital camera and don't have a scanner......
hango

silentsteel70
02-24-2004, 01:48 AM
Unless we see an image of your variation/error, we cannot add it to the Collector's Database. So, help us out and add images with your variation/error post!I have tried to post a pic of the 'error' I found but the IMG button is set to off :bored: , and I don't know why!!? :confused: I have tried everything and even had another member....much more experienced than I...to help me (thanks Chuck) but even he was stumped :ermm: ...if you can help me fix this problem I will try and upload my pic again.:classic:

Kidhuman
02-24-2004, 10:54 AM
Silent Steel, was the picture one of the valid ones you can upload like Jpeg? I know when I scan stuff in, it sets it automatically to .TIFF. Maybe that was the porblem.

silentsteel70
02-24-2004, 03:45 PM
Silent Steel, was the picture one of the valid ones you can upload like Jpeg? I know when I scan stuff in, it sets it automatically to .TIFF. Maybe that was the porblem.
I finally figured it out...I don't know what was wrong, but I posted 2 pics with my error thread on the yoda and chian figure...YEAHHHHHH...:D

realst8guy72
08-06-2004, 04:08 PM
how do you add an image?????

Kidhuman
08-06-2004, 04:18 PM
Click post reply, then scroll down and go to manage attatchments. Add them there.

Muertenino
12-18-2006, 01:20 PM
I found this a number of years ago when Eps. 1 came out. I figured it might be worth something so I picked it up and stuck it in a safe place. Fast forward a few years, I totally forgot about it and just found it again. This package hasn't been opened. The back side of the box is correct, with Qui-Gon Jinn's name and everything. The front of the box, as you can see is where they goofed up on. I was just wondering what this, if anything might be worth.

JediTricks
12-18-2006, 04:25 PM
Tray insert errors aren't as valuable because of the ease of faking the item (I'm not suggesting you are faking this, but whenever a popular error like this has come out, there have been copycats soon behind selling faked ones, like the holofoil on orange cards in '96) and the fact that it's not a printing error but a simple packaging-assembly error. The item itself is a common item, not particularly popular from the Ep 1 days, and gets no bids on ebay, the top bid-getter was $3.25. I would say that this error probably wouldn't put the value over the item's original $10 pricetag unless you find someone who collects exactly this kind of error.