PDA

View Full Version : Are Yodas still shipping?

Darth Sidious
07-24-2002, 09:30 AM
I was wondering if Yodas are even shipping anymore. I have NEVER seen a Yoda in any store. I have HD Anakin, I have Count Dooku, yet I have never even seen a Yoda. I was wondering if I still had a chance to find one or if I had to resort to buying online, which I do not really like doing...

mark2d2
07-24-2002, 11:50 AM
I've recently seen both of these figures at Target in LA, so they must be still shipping them. Keep your eyes open.

DARTHVADERUSA
07-24-2002, 12:29 PM
Hi.

I just came from TRU in Nanuet, NY.

They had a number of Yoda's, Palpatin's, & Darth Vader's. I also was able to find Hans Solo.

Good luck!!

Lord Tenebrous
07-24-2002, 12:41 PM
Yoda was shipping in three of the initial assortments to Dooku's one. But he is a popular character, which is why there are two Yodas shipping with TA Anakin and ST Maul. So, unless you're aching for the version without the insert's lightsaber trademark, wait it out, and you should find one within a month's time. :)

(But if you still have no luck by the end of August, I'd suggest browsing the classified forums for a retail-priced offer. There are some good folk around here.)

thespar
07-24-2002, 12:54 PM
after the way him kick butt in the movies kids are propel buy him up as soon as they see him give it time you should see some pop sooner or later

Darth Sidious
07-24-2002, 01:05 PM
I dont really care about variations, just a Yoda. I open all my figs (Unless id get something like Jorg Sacul or Silver Vader or something like that), so I just want a Saga Yoda. I may check the classifieds if nothing shows up by August. :)