PDA

View Full Version : Two Star Wars Related Sites...

Lman316
07-24-2002, 01:55 PM
The first, is one that I need help finding. What I remember is that this site was featured in an issue of Toyfare. There were movies being played using vintage Star Wars figures, and it was actually quite comical. I remember watching a little bit, a long time ago, and seeing something about Yoda....uh....farting and then getting dropped down a garbage disposal or something. And then there was another one where the Bossk, and I think Boba Fett were in love...
Anyway, I couldn't watch most of these movies because my Internet connection sucked. But now that I have a cable modem, I wanted to watch them again. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, and knows the link, I'd really like to see them :D.

The other is a site that I stumbled upon when I did a search for the previous. I don't know if it's ever been on here before, but I thought it looked cool and I thought people would like to see it.
Here's a link:

Star Wars Movie (http://www.asciimation.co.nz/)

End...

Deoxyribonucleic
07-24-2002, 02:14 PM
Wow...he actually updated it! I haven't looked at that ASCII site in a while because he never updated it. Glad you posted it! Thanks :)

Pendo
07-24-2002, 04:37 PM
I like that ASCII site but it's not been updated since I last saw it! I wish it was updated more often!

PENDO!