PDA

View Full Version : What's your opinion on my trade??

Uriarte69
07-24-2002, 07:18 PM
Are they're any Mcfarlane Sportspick collectors here?? I just traded a purple culpepper for TC14 and R2B1. To me it was a great trade because I traded something I didn't want for something I wanted. I'm just wondering what public opinion is...

Beast
07-24-2002, 07:32 PM
Well, I don't collect the figures, but I checked Ebay and he doesn't seem to be selling all that well. There is one that ends in 3 days, that has no bids and started at 10.99. Plus who knows with his career. He could become the next hot star, and his figure could be worth a ton. Or he could get injured or vanish from Football all together. But Star Wars will always be popular. :)

So you did a great trade in my opinion. As I said, I don't collect the Sportspick figures, but I checked Ebay for info on them. TC-14 and R2-B1 will continue to become harder to find, as more and more people come into the hobby try to get what they are missing. As for the McFarlane sports figures, yawn. Now open those suckers and enjoy them. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Darth Sidious
07-24-2002, 08:52 PM
I know nothing about Mcfarlane sportspick figures, but if you traded something you didnt want for something you did want, then it was a good trade! :)

thespar
07-25-2002, 02:28 PM
you did a good trade you got something you wanted and the other party must of got something they whated.

icatch9
07-25-2002, 02:53 PM
Well, I know a lot about McFarland Sports Picks and I agree that you made a good trade. First of all, you got something you wanted for something You didn't want. That's key. You more than likely paid $10-12 for Dante wich is the same "retail" price that you could of bought TC and R2 B1 for, so good good.

Sports fame is fleeting at best. It's true that Dante could break his leg (Joe Thiesman) and never play again and thus your trade would be amazing. On the other hand, he's probally going to have a long career in wich he could win 5 Super Bowls, thus makeing that collectable sky rocket off the chart, in wich your trade was bad.

Still at this point in time in history I think it was pretty even. A purple Dante is probally worth $40 on the secondary market. I think that TC and R2 B1 are worth about that much as well. So, all in all a good trade :). A big thumbs up from me :D.

Lobito
07-25-2002, 04:43 PM
You did a good trade, TC-14 and R2-B1 are 2 of the most HTF figures, plus if u add that u didnt wanted the Mcfarlane figs anymore...the answer is that u did good.

The True Maul
08-07-2002, 05:51 PM
Like Lobito said great trade!! :)