PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Action Fleet find!

Grif
10-13-2001, 08:00 PM
I person that I know bought the Action Fleet Tie Defender at Rite Aid for $10! I am not talking about the price being amazing but that it was found at Rite Aid! Plus the Defender is worth a butt load of money now. He also found the E-Wing at a yard sale for $2!

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
10-14-2001, 01:49 PM
Grif, I found 2 Tie Defenders and 2 Sail Barges at a Rite Aid about two years ago for about that price (one of them was 14 bucks though, can't complain). I also saw another Rite Aid that had 3 more Sail Barges and AF packs 14-18 but they slipped away before I could get my hands on them.

On a non Micro Machines note, Rite Aid is the only place where I have sighted the latest wave of POTJ (Emperor's Wrath and Luke X-wing). But $7.99 apiece is kind of steep.

Grif
10-14-2001, 03:41 PM
I ahve two Rite Aid's in my town but I have never checked them for Star Wars toys. Maybe I will go and check it out in a couple of days.

Lowly Bantha Cleaner
10-17-2001, 08:57 PM
The Rite Aids in my area have been cleared out of any MM toys for over a year now, but I recommend you'd check. Who would of thought I would have found those AF ships over a year after they came out? Also scalpers may not know of the booty lurking at some Rite-Aids and other drug stores cuz they don't know to check there.

Huckleberry Josh
10-18-2001, 04:33 PM
Hey , I know of somebody who found a Tie Defender at Rite-Aid for $10. I wonder if it's the same person........hmm. Oh , and how about that Lazer Tag?

vulcantouch
10-20-2001, 04:58 PM
. . .you will of course keep your fellow SWAF-HUGGIN-BABIES here in mind, right? after all, such is what bountyhunter legends are made of ;D