PDA

View Full Version : My journey towards "SW GEEKDOM"....

DahrJin
07-25-2002, 10:10 AM
.....is now complete!

I broke down and bought two SW T-Shirts last night. ;)

One is black and has Vaders head, the half complete Death Star II and Vaders Tie Fighter on it. With the SW logo running verticle down the right side. The other is gray and has Vader and Lukes saber duels, in red and black running horizontal across the chest. There's also a body shot of Vader on the left and the SW logo on the right. It has a small image of Vader and the SW logo in the center of the back, also in red and black.

I know my geekdom is complete, because I'm looking forward to wearing these in public. :D

I bet my wife can't wait to be seen with me now! J/K

This is humor, I don't want to offend anyone who wears SW t-shirts, because now I do as well. :p

scruffziller
07-25-2002, 10:18 AM
Cool where did you get them? I just can't believe that they only have SW AOTC shirts for just little kids at WAL MART. What are they insane???!!!

DahrJin
07-25-2002, 10:30 AM
In fact, I got them at Wallyworld. In the mens department. They were in the sportswear section. They had a few styles there. The ones I got, and then an orange one that had the SW logo across the chest and an ESB themed collage on the back, with Yoda, Luke and Hoth scenes. If I remember correctly that is. It was BRIGHT fluorescent orange, so I didn't pay much attention to it. :D

Forhekset
07-25-2002, 12:20 PM
Hmmm...long before I was even remotely interested in collecting, I was buying and wearing SW t-shirts...I think posting on a website for toy collectors is geekier than sporting SW apparel personally. Just my opinion though. :) But yeah, welcome, you're one of us now DahrJin. :D

DahrJin
07-25-2002, 12:35 PM
I've always been one of you. I now just display it publicly. :D

I had SW "T's", back in the day. Back when Star Wars was SW and not ANH. Man was it that long ago? :D

Tycho
07-25-2002, 10:07 PM