PDA

View Full Version : Anyone deal with this vendor?

Vortex
07-25-2002, 11:22 AM
Has anyone ordered from Action Figure Xpress?

They have pre-orders for the new cases and the breakdowns look really good. None of the new figs are shorted and at 65 for a case that about 6 bucks a figs...

Anyone have luck with these guys or trouble?

I'm tempted to order a case since new figs or figs in general are in short supply around here.

JediJeff77
07-25-2002, 12:59 PM
I ordered a Marmit Tie Fighter pilot from them that came with the 12" DS Trooper, DS Droid, and Han Stormtrooper for $119.95, I think it was.
The first order was missing the DS Trooper and they sent him right out, no problem.
Then, about a month after that, I ordered another set and it didn't include the Marmit figure, but all three others were there. The guy got really hateful with me on the phone like I was trying to pull something over on them.
He said he would send UPS to inspect the package and we'd have to make a claim thru them. After I explained to him that he box hadn't been opened and was absolutely full of packing peanuts, (no way this was a shipping problem) he told me that was my only option. I sent the items back to him that day and it took about a week to get the credit back on my card. Since then, I don't deal with them.
My first experience wasn't bad, but the was second time was handled so unprofessionally that it left me with a bad taste for them. Like I said, I won't order from them again and definitely wouldn't recommend them.
-J

Vortex
07-25-2002, 02:00 PM
Thanks for the heads up.