PDA

View Full Version : Most Obscure Accessory

GNT
08-17-2001, 05:41 AM
Based on Obi-wedge's Most obscure accessory (http://209.197.112.151/thread.html?dom=ss&TID=16&PID=4295) in the old POTF2 section at the OLD SSG forums!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like Lobot's Cell-Phone or Weequay's gold imperial blaster

What is the most "most obscure accessory?" in the POTF2 line?

QLD
08-17-2001, 08:42 AM
Malakili's gut, that's pretty obscure.

evenflow
08-17-2001, 01:07 PM
Admiral Ackbar's thing that goes on his hand?

PloKoon2385
08-17-2001, 09:08 PM
Momaw Nadon's MONSTER gun! It's a frickin superlaser! And he's a peaceful gardener!

JediTricks
08-18-2001, 07:44 AM
Hey, you ever try killing Tatooine weeds? That's not a blaster! ;)

Mandalorian Candidat
08-20-2001, 10:14 AM
Judging by the size of Malakili's gut I think he could outguzzle either Porkins or Drew Carey in a beer chugging contest.

I like Prune Face's rifle. I believe it's a replica of Lee Harvey Oswald's old WW1 Italian bolt-action rifle as seen in JFK. It looks like this conspiracy stretches as far as Hasbro too.

Sliver FBI
08-27-2001, 01:46 AM
What is Shmi´s accesory supposed to be? And why would Zutton need a Bazooka if he´s just getting a drink? I mean the other guys in the Cantina have Guns, and Hammer Head has that Giant Gun, but a Bazooka!? :eek: :confused: :rolleyes: :o :mad: :p

GNT
08-27-2001, 02:29 AM
Originally posted by Sliver FBI
What is Shmi´s accesory supposed to be?

Good question as I have no clue?

evenflow
08-27-2001, 07:45 AM
I was actually thinking the same thing? I don't know what it is. Zutton's gun is a bit odd as well. If he was going into the cantina for a drink, where would he put his gun? :D

PloKoon2385
08-27-2001, 11:01 PM
He is a bounty hunter and the Cantina was filled with scum and villainy.......

Obi-Dan Kenobi
08-27-2001, 11:49 PM
Is Shmi's accessory that thing that she's working on when Qui-Gon tells Anakin he's no longer a slave?

Darth Cruel
08-27-2001, 11:54 PM
HAsbro calls Shmi's accessory a datapad (or so I hear). If thatis the case (and that is what it looks like to me), then it is just an electronic notebook or organizer.

JediCole
09-05-2001, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by PloKoon2385
Momaw Nadon's MONSTER gun! It's a frickin superlaser! And he's a peaceful gardener!

Little known background fact, Momaw Nadon's accessory is not a blaster. As pointed out, such an inapropriate item for a peaceful horticulturist. It is in fact a Super Soaker. Water is in short supply on Tatooine, so Momaw would of course always want to have plenty on hand as he tended his gardens.

Fulit
09-05-2001, 10:41 AM
That stupid gun-looking thing 2-1B came with. When did 2-1B ever use anything remotely resembling a gun? I hate when Hasbro feels the need to give everyone a weapon of some sort. That's what's wrong with the galaxy. That and wrestling.

Bel-Cam Jos
09-05-2001, 11:53 AM
Aunt Beru's supposed-milk glass. It's just a piece of plastic! Boooo!!! No shape whatsoever! Hasbro better have those accessories improved by soon or there'll be [heck] to pay!

JediTricks
09-06-2001, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by Fulit
That stupid gun-looking thing 2-1B came with. When did 2-1B ever use anything remotely resembling a gun? I hate when Hasbro feels the need to give everyone a weapon of some sort. That's what's wrong with the galaxy. That and wrestling. BZZZT! ;) Sorry Fulit, 2-1B actually used that sensor doodad in ESB, it's not a gun, just a handheld sensor device. I found one piddly screen grab that probably won't even convince you since the dang thing is barely in the pic, so I won't bother you with it. :D

Bel-Cam Jos
09-06-2001, 11:27 AM
If you have the Topps ESB card "Examining Luke's Tauntaun" (sound of crickets) then you'll see 2-1B's scanner gun thingy.

JEDIpartner
09-06-2001, 01:33 PM
As an aside... I remember that card and thinking, "Uhhhh... didn't the Wampa eat Luke's Taun Taun??"

Bad TOPPS!!!! That was when the Wampa got into the Taun Taun pen... no?

Oh, well... Yeah... I'd have to say Momaw Nadon's Super Soaker Wave-Motion Gun thingy.

(or... Ree Yees gold "get the hook" gun from the vintage line... in case anyone feels like going there.)

Fulit
09-06-2001, 02:11 PM
man, I was BZZZT'ed by JediTricks. ;)

GNT
09-12-2001, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by JEDIpartnr
Oh, well... Yeah... I'd have to say Momaw Nadon's Super Soaker Wave-Motion Gun thingy.

That thing was huge,I want/need proof that was in the film or else I will hate Hasbro forever :D

man, I was BZZZT'ed by JediTricks. ;)

Who hasn't been? :rolleyes: :D

Lobito
09-13-2001, 03:47 PM
Hmmmm.....lets see....That would be R5-D4 Rocket.

Taichi
04-06-2002, 11:31 AM
Hurm....

I believe Zutton's gun is not a BAzooka, but a BEERzooka......

RooJay
04-06-2002, 04:40 PM
To me the mouse droid that came with the Death Star Droid was a big misrepresentation. It's HUGE! In the movie it seemed the actual prop was about the size of Chewbacca's foot, but the toy is closer in size to R2-D2! Am I the only person who's noticed this? It's bugged me so much that I don't even display the thing with my figures, and I use the Micro Machines version from the droids collectors set in it's place (even though it's the wrong color)!

Wolfwood319
04-06-2002, 04:49 PM
Lots of people noticed the size of the Mouse Droid. There good for smellin' though!:crazed:

I always liked that huge rifle with the curved blade that came with Pote Snitkin. It was a frickin' monstrosity. I also liked Lak Sivrak's giant blade thinggy.

Beast
04-06-2002, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Wolfwood319
Lots of people noticed the size of the Mouse Droid. There good for smellin' though!:crazed:
Yeah, the Mouse Droid is huge...compared to the droid in the movie. If they can make tiny figure accessories, they should have been able to make a properly scaled Mouse Droid. Oh, for you diorama makers, they made a perfectly scaled mouse droid in the Micro Machine's droids pack. I have that one sitting on my Death Star Escape Cinema Scene. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks