PDA

View Full Version : Do Ki-Adi or Teemto have any variations?

hango fett
07-25-2002, 07:51 PM
i was wondering since i just found them. it didn;t look like either one of my ki-adi's had any diffrence, but i don't know about teemto............................................ ...........................................
hango

Beast
07-25-2002, 07:56 PM
Supposedly there is a paint variation on the Ki-Adi-Mundi figures. Some of them have dark brown paint accents on the arms and skirt piece, and some have a lighter brown paint accent there. It's a relatively minor variation, IMHO. I've heard nothing about a variant on Teemto Pagalies. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

hango fett
07-26-2002, 07:22 AM
ok......then i have both versions. we have the dark brown one in the pack and i have the light brown one out of the pack. at least i found them ;)
hango:)

Hellboy
08-01-2002, 10:17 PM
I found a Ki-Adi-Mundi and Teemto Pagalies the other day and noticed something strange about the Teemto's on the pegs. There were only 4 of them and all but 1 had brown head's with that color stoping just above the mouth giving him a cream colored upper lip like it shows in the picture. The other figure had a brown head as well but that color continued to his teeth giving him a brown lip, or technically no upper lip. I bought one of each thinking it might be something rare but since it's a paint error who knows. I thought it might be of interest just because it's quite noticable :)

Star Matt
08-18-2002, 12:23 PM
i found my ki adi without a painted hairband! I opened it though because i didn't notice untill now...