PDA

View Full Version : Who wants this guy.

mylow thehutt
07-25-2002, 09:54 PM
:) Screw Poggel the lesser,we need this guy!:D

Beast
07-25-2002, 09:59 PM
You're kidding, right? A obscure human pilot/smuggler over Poggle the Lesser? Please tell me you're kidding. This guy makes BoShek look like a main charecter. :crazed: :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

mylow thehutt
07-25-2002, 10:09 PM
Oh crud,I didn't mean Poggel I meant That one chick in Jabba's pad,some say she had 6 tats!!:eek: She was A littel on the chuncky side.somthing gar ol da.Any way who needs here when you got this guy!!

Beast
07-25-2002, 10:19 PM
You mean Yarna D'al Gargan? No, I want Yarna more then some obscure human that I don't even remember from ANH. Atleast Yarna was cool, plus it would make a nice memorial since the actress that played her passed away earlier in the year. We miss you still Claire Davenport. :cry: :(

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Darth Sidious
07-25-2002, 10:33 PM
I want that smuggler! Seriously, he rules! Not as good as ICMG, but very, very close! :D

Jonna
07-25-2002, 10:34 PM
Humans suck!!!!!

Why the hell anyone would want to escape to the reality of a fantasy world for a bit and dream about humans is beyond my comprehension. Kids these days!

Darth Sidious
07-25-2002, 10:37 PM
They may suck, but that guy is just hilarious. He is just...cool. I dont know, maybe Im strange. But I like the smugglermann.

LTBasker
07-25-2002, 10:47 PM
Only with a later Cantina Bar set...

Would rather get Arcona before another Cantina human. :)

mylow thehutt
07-25-2002, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by Jonna
Humans suck!!!!!

Why the hell anyone would want to escape to the reality of a fantasy world for a bit and dream about humans is beyond my comprehension. Kids these days!

I hate to be the one to break this to you but YOUR A HUMAN!!!!!!!! At least I hope so.:confused:

Jonna
07-25-2002, 10:54 PM
Point being????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????

mylow thehutt
07-25-2002, 11:49 PM
LOL,Your Right HUMANS SUCK!!! since us dogs being the ultamet species en all.HM.

Jonna
07-25-2002, 11:57 PM
What the Frell are you talking about? "Us dogs being the Ultamet species"?

mylow thehutt
07-26-2002, 12:23 AM
.................................................. So I take this guy he's awsome,oh Jar Jar I was kiding on Yarn and Poggel,It's I like his jacket.Oh and Jonna go to the picture of your self thread go to the last page and there Iam.I think it will answer what frell Im talking about.

Jargo
07-26-2002, 09:02 AM
Mylow, are you on something medicated? have you been at the bathroom cabinet again? :p

I can see all points of view here but I agree with the 'why visit a fantasy world to look at recognisable shapes and forms' POV. I'd far rather that Hasbro concentrated on all the aliens and droids first and then went back at the end to do the human characters. I can get human characters from any number of toy lines but i can't get the cool aliens and droids can I?

I'd still take Yarna over Poggle though. I don't like Poggles chinwad thingy. Looks like he barfed.

evenflow
07-26-2002, 09:48 AM
I wish we could get a Yarna Da'l Gargan figure. Come on Hasbro what will it take?

Beast
07-26-2002, 09:49 AM
Poor Yarna, so little respect for such a great lady. :cry: I never got that either, EJ. Why want so badly for boring human figures when the diversaty of Star Wars aliens is so strong. I sense the Empire has gotten to these young men. Actually this isn't the first genre that I have seen this in. I know quite a few D&D players that refuse to play anything but human. It's a fantasy world, kick off convention and try somthing new. Like your sig line says, "Unwind your mind and let the play be free!" :crazed: :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

thespar
07-26-2002, 01:54 PM
plan old human toys mean if you what normal human toys go with gi joe starting line or many other lines. we have alot of normal humans in the star war line with just make the main stream chacters so let hold off until latter to bring in more normal humans.

DarthMaulSithLord
07-26-2002, 09:37 PM
That guy looks like Hugh Jackman on a bad hair day. No thank you! Gimme Poggle instead and make him electronic with some neat accessories and let him speak a few movie lines.

:D

Jek Porky 2002
07-27-2002, 09:24 AM
I think I'll pass on this one, not only id he not on screen but he's really boring!

Eternal Padawan
07-28-2002, 05:28 PM
What an annoyin* si*nature line... (not Jar*o's, the "other" one)

ROLLO!

Jargo
07-28-2002, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by evenflow
I wish we could get a Yarna Da'l Gargan figure. Come on Hasbro what will it take?

Hey, mebbe if I gets nekked for Uncul Habsro we might get a yarna. if'n I do my little dance and do my litle song and jiggy jig jig. Sheesh I'm willin' to try anythin' to get a yarna figure....... :stupid:

Rogue II
07-29-2002, 12:09 AM
I'd like the Yarna figure also.....just not quite as bad as Emperor Jargo.:D

Ok, I admit it. I'd be up there shakin' my bon-bon right there next to EJ if that what it takes.:crazed:

Lobito
07-29-2002, 03:48 PM
I'll always vote for characters that have not been released as figures...of course i would like to see Hermie Odle first, but thats not the question here, so here's my vote for that BoShek clone.

rynobot
07-30-2002, 01:56 AM
Human Toys for Human People!:)

Mr. JabbaJohnL
10-20-2002, 04:32 PM
Hey hey hey, I watched ANH last night and I saw him! :eek: Right after Han kills Greedo. Han gives Wuher a coin and says, "Sorry about the mess." When Wuher catches the coin, lookee who's standing at the bar right in front of Wuher. I want a figure of him, hell he has more screen time than Ephant Mon. :)

Rogue II
10-20-2002, 05:42 PM
I don't know if he has more screen time that Ephant Mon (he is in the background if you are looking for him). I'm sure he definately has more screen time than Djas Puhr, Kitik, or Pote Stinkin.

Jayspawn
10-21-2002, 12:39 AM
JarJar's right. We need a Yarna Da'l Gargan and Poggle the Lesser instead of that guy. I'd still like him, but I'd rather have the other 2 first.

Darth Cruel
10-25-2002, 10:18 PM
I can be happy with getting this guy with a part of the cantina counter.

Old Fossil
11-02-2002, 10:48 PM
Hey, that's a young Alan Rickman!

"I'll cut your heart out with a spoon, Jedi..."

YodaBoba
11-05-2002, 02:35 PM
I like to see General Madine, Yarna Da'l Gargan, Admiral Ozzel, and more figures from Jabba's Palace

Jargo
11-05-2002, 03:15 PM
Yeah, i think we have enough imperial troops for now, it's time to do a few officers that are key players. tarkin resculpt, general Tagge, Admiral Ozzel, Moff Jerjerrod, Captain Needa, Wulf Yalaren, Chief Bast, Lt. Praji, General Veers. it's all very well having plenty of trrops but there are no commanders to order them. There's no chain of command. And theres the dignitaries to advise the Emperor. At least the two from the throne room should be created.
General Madine, general Rieeken, Major Derlin, general Dodona, Commander Willard, Commander lajaie(sp?) would round out the rebels.
I think there's too much time and energy spent on the core characters resculpts. Instead of giving us sculpts of the core characters that we haven't alreay got like Lando in his smuggler outfit, Leia in her final ESB outfit or Luke in his final ESB outfit. Han all beaten up from his bespin prison cell scenes. A Chewbacca falcon co-pilot with the headset and articulation that allows him to get into a cockpit seat. Sensible choices for figures not superposed statues of stuff we already had five or six releases of.
Hasbro, you need someone in there with you to control what you make. Someone who actually understands why people ask for what they ask for. Right now there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to anything you produce. much less the way it's constructed.

OzOtter
11-13-2002, 05:15 PM
Yeah! And make that Chewbacca with headset a pack in for a decent Falcon!