PDA

View Full Version : I guess I'll just leave!

DeadEye
07-25-2002, 10:08 PM
It's obvious that I can't do anything to please you people. I do nothing wrong and you go about insulting me and saying how I constantly post off-topic remarks, etc. etc. etc. You make outrageous claims like "There's no reasoning with this buffoon!" and that you won't listen to me and don't take me seriously and whatnot.

So I guess I'll just depart.

derek
07-25-2002, 10:13 PM
before you go, let's have some more natalie stories.:) i heard from someone you know her. what is she like?

and post your password, with it in public domain, you'll get 10,000 post by next month, easy!:crazed:

Dark Knight
07-25-2002, 10:13 PM
Fick them. Don't listen to the bantha poo.

DeadEye
07-25-2002, 10:17 PM
Finally, someone who appreciates me. Dark Knight, I've helped you with gun problems right?
Derek, I've told you about Natalie at least twice now...you're just hoping I can provide you with more ammo to fuel the flames. :D When I first joined these forums I thought you and I could be friends...play games online together and whatnot...oh well. :(

derek
07-25-2002, 10:20 PM
i don't know who you told, but it wasn't me. i probably forgot to log out at the library again and some joker was using my account. one time i had about 100 posts and then i came back a week later, and the library lady was looking at me funny and then i was over 500 posts. i'm always doing this. so, you really know natalie portman? what's she like?

DeadEye
07-25-2002, 10:24 PM
Didn't you start the thread called "DeadEye, you know Natalie Portman?" And it turned into a flame war. Dude, I swear you've PMed me this before.

derek
07-25-2002, 10:26 PM
no, it wasn't me. i've never spoken with you in my life. are you that gun dude who looks like rusty yates?

you know any natalie portman websites i can visit on a daily basis? i'm just not getting enough natalie news here.

DeadEye
07-25-2002, 10:30 PM
What the hell do you mean you've never spoken to me in your life? We've talked about Portman, and talked about playing MOHAA online together...you used to have video card questions and whatnot. I liked the old derek better! Bring the old derek back!!! :D

I've posted several pics of my gorgeous bod before, yes...;):D But I don't know who rusty yates is.

Nexu
07-25-2002, 10:34 PM
Look dude, drop the ego, the spam, and the friggin' arguementative posts, and people will like you.

DeadEye
07-25-2002, 10:36 PM
Yeah, that's fine--but aside from the ego, I don't have any of those problems.
Yeah, sure, I have an ego. But I'm young, and skilled in a great many things....anyway, I have my reasons. But let's not mention that. For one thing, spam??? I don't think I've spammed since I was a Jedi Ambassador. And argumentative posts? You can't have an argument unless there's multiple parties, you know...:D

DarthBrandon
07-25-2002, 10:38 PM
Where are you going? Send me a postcard when you get there. Pack light; you'll be back before you know it.

DeadEye
07-25-2002, 10:44 PM
Are you sure about that? Are you sure you want me back? I don't think you ever liked me anyway...

DarthBrandon
07-25-2002, 10:53 PM
Originally posted by DeadEye
Are you sure about that? Are you sure you want me back? I don't think you ever liked me anyway...

Not sure about any of that. Never said I liked or disliked ya either, just know you'll be back.

DeadEye
07-25-2002, 10:55 PM
Probably. But being called a sanctimonious pile of crap certainly won't hasten my return...;)

DarthBrandon
07-25-2002, 11:07 PM
It's your choice and lets say I won't be loosing any sleep per say.
If you insult someone be prepared to receive it and take it, because if you can't stand the heat, then get out of the kitchen and what not.

P.S. If you are going, take that piece of cheese to go with your whine. LOL

Beast
07-25-2002, 11:11 PM
Brandon, remeber he's not worth it. This is getting no where, this thread is just feeding his need for attention. He's made his bed with his actions, and now he has to live with it. I hope that he doesn't act like this in real life, away from the computer. It could be really counter productive to actually having a life, career, and future. :(

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Nexu
07-25-2002, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by DeadEye
Yeah, that's fine--but aside from the ego, I don't have any of those problems.
Yeah, sure, I have an ego. But I'm young, and skilled in a great many things....anyway, I have my reasons. But let's not mention that. For one thing, spam??? I don't think I've spammed since I was a Jedi Ambassador. And argumentative posts? You can't have an argument unless there's multiple parties, you know...:D

I am skilled in many things. WoW. Seriously, you ought to be proud that you are exactly like everyone on Earth, except that you lie a little more often than most do.
Arguementative, I mean antagonistic. ;)

DarthBrandon
07-25-2002, 11:15 PM
All right JarJarBinks, I just thought if he were leaving, then I'd give him a good-bye kiss. The dark side is strong in this one.

2-1B
07-25-2002, 11:22 PM
I'd just as soon kiss a wookiee.

I can arrange that . . . you could use a good kiss!

Beast
07-25-2002, 11:23 PM
Hey now brandon, that's an insult to the dark side of the force. As a Dark Master, I would never allow such a person to be a Sith Lord. Dark Force Lightning all the way, baby. :evil: :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Nexu
07-25-2002, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
Brandon, remeber he's not worth it. This is getting no where, this thread is just feeding his need for attention. He's made his bed with his actions, and now he has to live with it. I hope that he doesn't act like this in real life, away from the computer. It could be really counter productive to actually having a life, career, and future. :(

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

He has no life outside of the computer.

DarthBrandon
07-25-2002, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks
Hey now brandon, that's an insult ro the dark side of the force. As a Dark Master I would never allow such a person to be a Sith Lord. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

LOL

Sorry JarJarBinks, never thought of it that way. Oh well as a Dark Master you could use force lightning to disperse with him.

Jonna
07-25-2002, 11:30 PM
You know what? If you are going to leave, then just frelling leave!!! I am sick to death of this nonsense! You are the only one that it happens with! LEAVE!!!

DarthBrandon
07-25-2002, 11:32 PM
Kitchen is getting hotter and hotter by the minute. I'd better take my cookies out of the oven before they burn. Ouch!

mylow thehutt
07-25-2002, 11:34 PM
:) :D STAY!

Jonna
07-25-2002, 11:37 PM
Sorry to eveyone else here for my rantings, but I am just so tired of this! If I have to get banned for my rantings, if it makes things better for the rest of you, then so be it! This has gone on way to far and needs to end now! People either need to grow up or shut the frell up! Take your pick.

derek
07-25-2002, 11:37 PM
please stay. i have a million questions about writing fan fiction, playing 1st person shooters, fixing a computer, and pouring a concrete slab.

"frell", "fick", am i missing out on some new slang here?

is there any forum expert that can help me out?

QLD
07-25-2002, 11:47 PM
If you leave, don't leave now
Please don't take my heart away
Promise me, just one more night
Then we'll go our separate ways
When hours have, time on our side
Now it's faded fast
Every second, every moment
You got to, got to make it last
* I touch you once,
I touch you twice,
I won't let go and even try
I hurt you now
And I can need you then
(You always said we'll still be friends someday)
If you leave, I won't cry
I won't waste one single day
But if you leave, don't look back
I'll be running the other way
Seven years went under the bridge

Like time standing still
Heaven knows what happens now
You got to, you got to tell you will
(Repeat *)

Jonna
07-25-2002, 11:50 PM
I love that song!

bigbarada
07-25-2002, 11:51 PM
QLD, have you been kicked in the head recently by a mule? I get the feeling you're not on the same page (or even in the same zip code for that matter) with the rest of us.;)

:D:D:D

QLD
07-25-2002, 11:52 PM
I love it too! Does that mean I love you? :eek:

2-1B
07-25-2002, 11:52 PM
And you can do a cool air guitar solo too! :stupid:

DarthBrandon
07-25-2002, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by Caesar
And you can do a cool air solo too! :stupid:

What kind of air solo?

QLD
07-25-2002, 11:53 PM
Big B, YES!!!!! I WAS!!!!!!

ANd when I find that mule......Well.....WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JediTricks
07-26-2002, 01:25 AM
Going nowhere fast, this thread was. Closed, it now is.

This bickering is pointless. What it all comes down to is personality conflicts and disruptive behavior, this applies to everybody, if you don't like what you're seeing from someone, ignore them. If it's a big problem, tell me or SirSteve what the issue is - I'm not sure we'll always be able to help, but we'll try.