PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Stitch

Deoxyribonucleic
07-26-2002, 12:12 AM
You can own your own Stitch...just download the lil' bugger here :) He's GREAT. I usually despise desktop animated stuff but Virtual Stitch ROCKS!!!

http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/liloandstitch/index.html

bigbarada
07-26-2002, 01:25 AM
I also hate those annoying little "Bonzai Buddy" things (except for the 'Einstein' office assistant for MS Office 2000, he's cool); but Stitch is just too gosh durn cute to not try out. Thanks, Deox!

Deoxyribonucleic
07-26-2002, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by bigbarada
I also hate those annoying little "Bonzai Buddy" things (except for the 'Einstein' office assistant for MS Office 2000, he's cool); but Stitch is just too gosh durn cute to not try out. Thanks, Deox!

OOOooooohhhhhhhhhhwhoaaaais meeeeeeeeeee....the office assistant

SUCKS! minus Einstein :)...especially that darn paperclip ROFL

"Bad Manners" Stitch is great :) Hope you like it! Plus you can turn it off in your systray so he won't bug ya if he gets annoyin' :) You can make him "sit still" "stand still" "be quiet" etc.

:)

Nexu
07-26-2002, 01:59 AM
Bonzia Buddy is just spyware, along with all of Gator.

Deoxyribonucleic
07-26-2002, 02:21 AM
Originally posted by Nexu
Bonzia Buddy is just spyware, along with all of Gator.

Yes, and it's all horrible! :mad:

:)

Emperor Howdy
07-26-2002, 03:11 AM
PM me if anybody wants the link for Happy Clown. He wears diapers and high heels and fills me with waves of joy as he gleefully leaps around the screen. I never had any brothers or sisters, so he's like a member of the family to me. Sometimes.......when everyone is asleep......he tells me things. SECRET things. Like that the dog is working for the CIA......and that I will be in big trouble if I don't stop mommy and daddy from trying to build the Time Machine. They MUST be punished. I love Happy Clown. He tells me I don't have to take my medication. He told me the capsules were actually insect eggs, and that the doctor is a Soviet KGB agent. Thank God for Happy Clown. Hey...speaking of God and Happy Clown, just tonight he told me he was Jesus Christ..........and that he knows Natalie Portman.......

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!