PDA

View Full Version : Places BARN YARD ANIMALS Would Be Fun!

Tycho
07-26-2002, 03:57 AM
I am a person that constantly needs to entertain myself.

I am so immature! :D

Keeping that in mind, have you ever imagined what bringing barn yard animals into serious occasions would do to people?

In college I majored in economics, and in advanced math classes and statistics, where a professor just took themselves way too seriously, I used to imagine how they would react if suddenly pigs and goats just wandered through my classroom.

I was seeing if I could borrow a sheep from a friend who's parents own a ranch out here in California. I'd love to take it to Comic Con and let it loose during the Hasbro Q&A. Or better yet - a goat! Baaaahh! Baaaahhh! :cool:

I think a bunch of live chickens would liven up a funeral, and whoa! If you could get an elephant to your graduation, especially during those long speeches when your dean of students is explaining how important they think they are?

Where would you release barn yard animals if you could bring them anywhere? :D

this ought to be another great thread!!!

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
07-26-2002, 04:06 AM
I would release a herd of cows into my school cafateria, a bunch of ducks in an operating room, and maybe a goat wearing a bell in a movie theater. :D

Beast
07-26-2002, 04:18 AM
Tycho, you come up with the craziest threads. I really wonder what is going on in that mind of yours. You crazy crazy man. :crazed: :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Boba Rhett
07-26-2002, 04:19 AM
I had the same problem. That's why I carry a chipmonk with me wherever I go. His name is Mr. Peepers. I just let the lil' guy out for some air when I'm bored and watch the insuing chaos. :)

*takes out Mr. Peepers*

QLD
07-26-2002, 12:03 PM
...................*looks around*.........ummm....I'm looking for.......ummm......nevermind, I think I am in the wrong place.....

*runs away wildly*

robman71
07-26-2002, 12:08 PM
Don't forget the Mississippi Squirrel Revival (One of the funniest songs ever)

Well, when I was a kid I'd take a trip every summer down the Mississippi
To visit my granny in her antebellum world
I'd run barefooted all day long climbin' trees free as a song
And one day I happened to catch myself a squirrel
Well, I stuffed him down in an old shoe box, punched a couple of holes in the top
And when Sunday came I snuck him into Church
I was sittin' way back in the very last pew showin' him to my good buddy Hugh
When that squirrel got loose and went totally berserk
Well, what happened next is hard to tell
Some thought it was heaven others thought it was hell
But the fact that something was among us was plain to see
As the choir sang "I Surrender All" the squirrel ran up Harv Newlan's coveralls
Harv leaped to his feet and said, "Somethin's got a hold on me", Yeow!

Chorus

The day the squirrel went berserk
In the First Self-Righteous Church
In the sleepy little town of Pascagoula
It was a fight for survival that broke out in revival
They were jumpin' pews and shoutin' Hallelujah!
Well, Harv hit the aisles dancin' and screamin'
Some thought he had religion others thought he had a demon
And Harv thought he had a weed eater loose in his Fruit-Of-The-Looms
He fell to his knees to plead and beg and the squirrel ran out of his britches leg
Unobserved to the other side of the room
All the way down to the amen pew where sat Sister Bertha better-than-you
Who'd been watchin' all the commotion with sadistic glee
But you should've seen the look in her eyes
When that squirrel jumped her garters and crossed her thighs
She jumped to her feet and said "Lord have mercy on me"
As the squirrel made laps inside her dress
She began to cry and then to confess to sins that would make a sailor blush with shame
She told of gossip and church dissension but the thing that got the most attention
Was when she talked about her love life and then she started naming names

Chorus

In that sleepy little town of Pascagoula
They were jumpin' pews and shoutin' Hallelujah!
Well seven deacons and the pastor got saved,
Twenty-five thousand dollars was raised and fifty volunteered
For missions in the Congo on the spot
Even without an invitation there were at least five hundred rededications
And we all got baptized whether we needed it or not
Now you've heard the bible story I guess
How he parted the waters for Moses to pass
Oh the miracles God has wrought in this old world
But the one I'll remember 'til my dyin' day
Is how he put that Church back on the narrow way
With a half crazed Mississippi squirrel

Chorus

In the sleepy little town of Pascagoula
They was jumpin' pews and shoutin' Hallelujah!

Written by: C.W. Kalb, Jr. and Carlene kalb

Published by: Ray Stevens Music
1707 Grand Avenue
Nashville, TN 37212
:D :D :D

billfremore
07-26-2002, 12:13 PM
Hey, we could always release a couple of rabid wolverines into Tycho's pants ;) :D

Jonna
07-26-2002, 12:15 PM
I am speachless!

billfremore
07-26-2002, 12:19 PM
Wow, that's new. :D;)

Tycho, have they cut back on your medication again?
Just get some Nyquil and down the bottle, it should have a similar effect. :D

Jargo
07-27-2002, 10:44 AM
Um, since when did an elephant become a farmyard animal? I assumed it was merely cows sheep horses pigs goats ducks geese chickens turkeys ostrich fish. I never heard of an elephant farm. BTW, did you know that the elephant is the only animal that cannot jump? well if you didn't before, you do now. :)

I'd like to see wild boars at a funeral or perhaps hyenas. Since we're talking non farmyard as well. I'd like to see dolphins at the olympic swimming competitions and sharks during the synchronised swimming and blue whales during the diving and jellyfish during the water polo matches.

Giraffe at the stock exchange would be cool a herd of wildebeast during the superbowl games, Polar bears during skiing competitions, Penguins on Nasa missions. Lions at the trooping of the colours here in London England. BTW, did you know that some lions will fornicate over 50 times a day? If you didn't before, you do now. :)

scruffziller
07-27-2002, 10:57 AM
THere was a deer that wandered into a WAL-MART here in Iowa.
We also had a protestor that was going to protest "something"and was going to go shopping and try to pay for his merchandise with a chicken in a cage. THese are true stories. Jedi Clint may be able to vouch for these since we live near each other.

Deoxyribonucleic
07-27-2002, 04:19 PM
What a great idea!

Something somewhat related...I used to ride a ferry back and forth from work everyday and every now and again a seagull or pidgeon would get inside the cabin area and just be walking around begging for food like the rest of the passengers... like it was the most hilarious looking thing in the world! :) And of course everyone was distracted by it and would begin talking and laughing about it...forgetting their previous conversations to stare in disbelief that a bird got into the cabin ROFL! I always found it mildly funny but of course when a cabin has one hundred million doors, 50 million that stay open...OF COURSE A BIRD IS GOING TO GET IN! Now if a porpoise or whale flopped upon the car deck....THAT WOULD BE SOMETHING! Or if someone "drove" a cow onto the car deck....that would be great! :) I wonder how much they would charge for THAT??? It's not motorized and certainly doesn't take up as much space as an automobile, yet it is bigger than a motorcycle? Lessee, a car is about 6 bucks and a motorcycle about 2 bucks so I'd say 4 bucks to "drive" your cow on the car deck of the Bainbridge Island ferry! :)

Rogue II
07-27-2002, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
Um, since when did an elephant become a farmyard animal? I assumed it was merely cows sheep horses pigs goats ducks geese chickens turkeys ostrich fish. I never heard of an elephant farm. BTW, did you know that the elephant is the only animal that cannot jump? well if you didn't before, you do now. :)

I heard someone out in Colorado was trying to splice the DNA of a Pig and an Elephant to make little Pot Belly Elephants. Obviously, they never heard that song by Loverboy, "Pig and Elephanat DNA Just Won't Splice"