PDA

View Full Version : OT Deluxe Saga figures?

Battle Droid
07-26-2002, 04:35 AM
Does Hasbro have any plans to make OT Deluxe figures in the Saga line?

Nebulaz
07-26-2002, 06:16 AM
I'm not sure, just keep hitting the news section everynow and then, its pretty useful.

Rogue II
07-26-2002, 08:44 AM
I haven't seen anything, but I hope they will. I'm hoping we will get them next year.

evenflow
07-26-2002, 09:37 AM
I doubt it. It Looks like Ephant Man will not be a deluxe figure. If he was going to be deluxe then we had some hope. I hope they do continuewith the deluxe line, but like i said, i doubt it.

thespar
07-26-2002, 12:44 PM
it is a hard to tell the only people who will know that will be the guys out at hasbro

Battle Droid
07-26-2002, 05:09 PM
I want Bespin Han Solo with Torture Table/Rack.

LTBasker
07-26-2002, 05:14 PM
2003 might hold some OT Deluxes, but it appears that this year all that's planned is Episode II. Remember that during Episode I they released those 3 Deluxe and that was it and they sat and sat and sat, and now with the 3PO and Yoda hitting shelves, that's 8 deluxe figures out now! I think they're supposed to come out with 11 for this year, which I think would be Force Flipping Anakin, Flying Geonosian, and the Clone Trooper w/ Speeder Bike.

hango fett
07-26-2002, 07:37 PM
yes! let us have hoth luke and throne room duel luke deluxe!
hango:p

DarthMaulSithLord
07-26-2002, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by LTBasker
2003 might hold some OT Deluxes, but it appears that this year all that's planned is Episode II. Remember that during Episode I they released those 3 Deluxe and that was it and they sat and sat and sat, and now with the 3PO and Yoda hitting shelves, that's 8 deluxe figures out now! I think they're supposed to come out with 11 for this year, which I think would be Force Flipping Anakin, Flying Geonosian, and the Clone Trooper w/ Speeder Bike.

Actually, i heard they were going to push for 12 deluxe figures. Here's a rundown:

- Force Flipping Obi-Wan Kenobi.
- Force Flipping Anakin Skywalker.
- Force Flipping Darth Tyranus.
- Mace Windu w/Battle Droid.
- Electronic Jango Fett.
- Anakin Skywalker w/Geonosian Warrior.
- Electronic Nexu Arena Battle Beast.
- C-3PO w/Battle Droid.
- Yoda w/Super Battle Droid.
- Clone Trooper w/Speeder Bike.
- Flying Geonosian w/Sonic Blaster & Hive(?).

So...what is the 12th set? I wonder....maybe it's Count Dooku on his Speeder Bike?

:happy:

LTBasker
07-26-2002, 10:30 PM
If there is a 12th set, it's probably Dooku w/ Speeder or Anakin w/ Swoop which would be easiest out of the 2 for Hasbro to do since they would just have to retool the SOTE Swoop.

Jek Porky 2002
07-27-2002, 09:48 AM
They'd be in the vehicles line.

LTBasker
07-27-2002, 03:28 PM
No, they'd be deluxe figures because of the wider bubbles and stuff. The deluxe Clone Trooper that is coming out is the Clone Trooper with speeder bike and yes it is deluxe, IIRC it says so right on the back of the gunship box.