PDA

View Full Version : Reeboot

Jek Porky 2002
07-27-2002, 08:35 AM
This is a bit of a stupid thread, but does anyone remember on reboot when those purple things came down and the woman would say "warning in-coming game", those things where called game cubes, a good 6 or 7 years before there actually where purple things called game cubes.

odb
07-27-2002, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by Jek Porky 2002
This is a bit of a stupid thread, but does anyone remember on reboot when those purple things came down and the woman would say "warning in-coming game", those things where called game cubes, a good 6 or 7 years before there actually where purple things called game cubes.

Strangely Yes:confused:

The main character was a game warrior or something and had to win the game otherwise the area the game cube came down one was wrecked. I only caught one or two episodes, it was aimed at kids but seemed a little advanced for them to me?

Makes you wonder where they got the inspiration for the adverts for the gamecube?

Jek Porky 2002
07-27-2002, 04:48 PM
It was very advanced for kids, actually he was the guardian from the net to protect the computer from viruses and if they lost the game he would be taken away with it and the games could change him. A bit of useless info for you there.

Nexu
07-27-2002, 10:42 PM
That was an awesome show. I wish it were still on. :(

Jek Porky 2002
07-28-2002, 04:21 AM
Actually so do I, I'd be able to understand it better now.

odb
07-30-2002, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by Nexu
That was an awesome show. I wish it were still on. :(

It probably is still on but repeate on one of the several kids channels on Sky, they seem to show about everything else including the Centurions (a quality cartoon show about men and their suits which by adding parts could transform into cars, planes, boats or just about anything). Strangely the other day after reading this thread I saw a copy of the game Reeboot that they made for the PS1 in a second hand bin in my local Game.

Jek Porky 2002
07-30-2002, 05:11 PM
Wasn't the series split into three parts, Reboot, Reboot 2, and Reboot 3? I never saw Reboot 1, I remember Reboot 2, that was the one where Enzo was still a little kid and lived in the diner with his sister Dot, and Bob was the systems gurdian, that seris came to an end with a huge virus from the web taking Bob away, and Enzo picked up the glitch to become guardian. Reboot 3 was when Enzo was now the guardian with his girlfriend Andre and he'd become really stuck up and hard faced, but I don't remember that one very well, so I can't remember how it ended.

After all that I really do wish they'd bring it back now and show it from the begining.

Jek Porky 2002
08-01-2002, 03:59 PM
This is sad I know, but I thought I'd search the web for reboot, and I found that there was a forth season in 2001, does anyone have any info?