PDA

View Full Version : who has all the jedi out of the pack?

hango fett
07-28-2002, 12:33 PM
i have all the jedi out of the pakc besides qui-gon. i didn't get hm because i can't use him for my arena diorama. i got all them out of the pack because i love the jedi and love to set them up in their unique poses and see what they can do.
whats you reason???
hango

DeadEye
07-28-2002, 12:52 PM
I have every Jedi they've made so far except Outland Peasant Anakin, Tatooine Attack Anakin, and Ki-Adi-Mundi. I have all the rest and they're all loose, because I like to play with them! :D

Darth Sidious
07-28-2002, 01:04 PM
I have a lot of the arena Jedi, all of them made so far, actually. Not all are saga, some are EPI and some are POTJ. Either way, I love how they all look together. The sabers are all upraised, etc. It looks very nice. They are great for dioramas and for playing with and...just about anything! :D

hango fett
07-28-2002, 01:11 PM
oh, and i don't have TA anikan out yet because i can't find the damn thing!
hango

-JediMaster-Yoda-
07-28-2002, 07:23 PM
I have them all

DarthBrandon
07-28-2002, 07:34 PM
All of them are out of the pack and fighting the bad guys.

Lt Kettch
07-28-2002, 08:16 PM
I am the proud owner of every Jedi through figure #40 loose out of the package. not only that, i have every saga figure through #40 out of the package.

hango fett
07-28-2002, 08:51 PM
then i assume your a loose collector, which is awsome! the collection that i buy all comes out of the pack. i have over 50% of the first 50 out. not bad for me!
h.

macewindu87
07-28-2002, 09:17 PM
Once I go to town this Monday. Hopefully I will have about 15 Jedi's out of their packages and in diaromas.
mace:crazed:

LTBasker
07-28-2002, 09:45 PM
Except for TA Anakin and Ki-Adi, I've got all the Saga Jedi loose with the slight exception for Peasent Anakin and Jedi Starfighter Pilot Obi. Although JSFP Obi is in lay-away and Peasent Anakin I've got my 2 of...I just haven't had the need to open him.

Mace with a hernia is with FB Jango, Qui-Gon is with POTJ Plo Koon taking on Preview Jango, CC Obi-Wan is on the Jedi Starfighter in a cool pose, HD Ani is dueling Dooky and Yoda is right behind Deluxe Obi-Wan who's dueling Deluxe Dooky on one of the pads. The rest of the Jedi are in the Arena diorama.

FlakMan
07-28-2002, 10:45 PM
I'm only missing four Jedi out of the entire Saga line that's out so far.

And Hango, Dr. Evil is inconsolable for a ten minute period.

fourtwo
07-28-2002, 11:04 PM
everything i own is out of the pack.
:)

Jayspawn
07-29-2002, 12:07 AM
I bought all the Jedi figures and opened them because they RULE!!!

"Always a pleasure to meet a Jedi."

Chiesa
07-29-2002, 03:33 AM
I opened all my jedis... they are just way too cool to be kept frozen and stiff in the bubble :) QuiGonn is dueling Maul currently as I'm posting this... :confused:

Btw... can anyone just give me a breakdown of the jedis that are currently out?? Just want to make sure that I didn't miss any... Still lacking Adi Gallia from TPM!!! Arghhhh :cry:

Cheers :)

gibbspaulus
07-29-2002, 04:04 AM
I had all the jedi posed in a mock-diorama, with Mace, Ani, Obi and Padme in front. There's a photo in a thread somewhere. If you can post them so that they're all looking / pointing the same way tghen it looks cool. Although you have to use Luminaria as a starting point!

hango fett
07-29-2002, 06:53 AM
there is one thing i forgot to mention....i don't really count OPD ani as a jedi. his saber is attached to him, for gods sake! but if you have him (like i do) go ahead and say you have him anyways...
h.

DeadEye
07-29-2002, 08:44 AM
But I thought he's such a terrible figure that he isn't worth having. :D

Chiesa
07-29-2002, 09:05 AM
Yes personally I didn't bother to get the OPD Ani... He really is quite a terrible figure to have... Whats with his sabre... REALLY??

Master Goeweins
07-29-2002, 09:39 PM
I opened them.... all of them.

How could you not? I have to pick them up and play with them evertime I pass their arena battle setup. Except I am using the Deluxe Mace Windu and not the Enraged Windu....

Chiesa
07-29-2002, 09:58 PM
Goeweins>>> I opened all of mine and played with them too... But seriously I didn't get the mace windu either... Firstly the enraged really looked like he was closing his eyes cause he was frightened or something like that and I didn't really want to pay for the deluxe mace dude to lack of cash :)

Cheers :)

figrin bran
07-30-2002, 10:03 PM
i opened all the jedi that i have, even the potj eeth koth. almost makes me want to assemble a battle droid/SBD army!