View Full Version : Where can I find bubbles for Carded Figures?

Sti-si McVan
07-28-2002, 02:07 PM
Is there any place on the net that sells them? Im refering to the bubble to go on a Custom Card... anyone know?? Thanks!

07-29-2002, 09:17 AM


Sti-si McVan
07-29-2002, 08:29 PM
Im wanting to bubbles that they used for the first patch of SW figures in 77-79.... cos I know after that point they changed them for ESB and ROTJ... I wanna make my customs as real as possible for my piece of mind... thanks for any help...!!

07-29-2002, 10:38 PM
TJ's Toys has all kinds. Take a look:

Sti-si McVan
07-30-2002, 08:22 AM
Awesome thank Mandalorian!!! I missed that portion of TJ's!!! Thanks again!!!

07-30-2002, 10:41 AM
No problem, mate! Always a pleasure to help a fellow customizer! ;)