PDA

View Full Version : Futurama Season 2 DVD?

Jek Porky 2002
07-28-2002, 05:31 PM
I know I probably won't get a reply to this but, does anyone know if they are planning a release of the second season of Futurama? Or will they not bother now that the show has been axed?

Darth Shifty
07-29-2002, 10:20 AM
Axed?!? Nooo! I thought they were bringing it back for at least one more season.

Vortex
07-29-2002, 01:05 PM
you from over seas or something? I haven't found futurama 1st season here in the states and amazon and suncoast don't have a release date for it and you're wondering about the 2nd season...

I'm still hoping for the 1st season to show up here. I'd order it from amazon.uk but I don't want to pay almost twice as much for it.

Jek Porky 2002
07-29-2002, 03:30 PM
Yes, I'm from England, sorry I forgot that it wasn't released in America but if you do get it shipped over, it's well worth the money.

Vortex
07-29-2002, 03:41 PM
I loved the show, and I'm bumming that is done. But I will get it when and if they do release it here. If not I'll bite the "pound" and order it from amazon.uk. I still can't figure out why the pound is so strong still...$1.60 for a pound...

But I will take your recomendation to hear and I will get the 1st season on DVD.