PDA

View Full Version : CCG Custom Cards, Any game series

scruffziller
07-29-2002, 06:08 AM
Post your card creations here. Here is my Jason's mask card. Magic the Gathering is all I have.

scruffziller
07-29-2002, 06:28 AM
Here is one of the man himself!!

scruffziller
07-29-2002, 08:01 AM
Ok here he, is had problems on the last post.

scruffziller
07-30-2002, 08:27 AM
Here is Dracula.

scruffziller
07-30-2002, 09:25 AM
Here is Dracula's Coffin

The True Maul
07-30-2002, 07:39 PM
Very Cool Scruffziller

Dar' Argol
07-30-2002, 07:49 PM
scruffziller, your request to have this moved to the card section has been granted.

And thank you for using DA services, for all your posting needs:crazed: :p :D

scruffziller
07-31-2002, 02:04 PM
okay here is one of Crystal Lake. Note the unique feature of this Legendary Land. Yes that is a young decaying Jason Voorhees in the lake.

scruffziller
08-06-2002, 08:14 AM
Here is Camp Blood.

2-1B
08-07-2002, 05:43 AM
Nicely done on the mask card!
I expected a more recent mask, perhaps his cyber mask from Jason X.
Instead you went with the cover from F13 Part 4, nice job of using a great old school pic. :)

Cool! You used the original Nightmare film for your Freddy card. "This is god," followed by maniacal laughter. :D :D :D

Jonna
08-07-2002, 06:32 AM
What a flashback! I havn't seen Magic cards in years! Nice.

scruffziller
08-07-2002, 09:07 AM
Yea actually I am doing a whole bunch of "Horror Legends" cards

2-1B
08-07-2002, 01:35 PM
Scruffy, might I suggest an Exorcist entry?

scruffziller
08-07-2002, 03:36 PM
Yea I'll have to work on that one. But right now I have good old Jeepers Creepers.

scruffziller
08-18-2002, 07:22 PM
Here you go Caeser, Here is your Excorcist card.
Father Merrin himself!!!!!!! "THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELLS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!":D :crazed:

2-1B
08-18-2002, 09:05 PM
Good work! :cool:
That's a cool pic, there are a lot of different emotions coming through there, I love it.

A nice companion piece would (of course) be Father Karras.
But not in his priestly garb, rather in his jogging suit ! ! !
I just love his interview with Kinderman after his Georgetown run,
and as far as seeing it on a card it would add some grit and a blue collar look not often associated with clergy. :)

Man, now I want someone to release an Exorcist figure line! :D

Beast
08-18-2002, 09:26 PM
McFarlane wanted to do an Exorcist Regan figure, Caesar. But Linda Blair wanted like a million dollars for her likeness rights though, so McFarlane passed. I really hate it when actors and actresses do stuff like that, pretty much because they want to move beyond their first big roles. It's similar to Linda Hamilton and wanting to distance herself from the Terminator franchise. Even though those films are what made them both well known. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

2-1B
08-18-2002, 10:02 PM
Linda Blair, go figure. :rolleyes: She had no problem street walkering herself out for that Leslie Nielson film, Repossessed, but she won't allow a quality Pazuzu figure? :rolleyes:

Meh, I'd much rather have a Fr. Merrin figure ! He is a maniac! :D

I have a confession to make, and I'll do it here instead of in Other Movies because no one reads the Card Section . . . .

Last night I bought Exorcist II: The Heretic on DVD. :cry: What was I supposed to do??? Best Buy had it on sale for $12.99 . . . as silly as the movie is, I couldn't resist completing the "trilogy." :rolleyes:

Hmm, I wonder if RePossessed is available on DVD? :happy:

Beast
08-18-2002, 10:12 PM
That's ok Caesar. Hey, I can understand having to have the whole series. It's just somthing necissary. Especially if you like 2 out of the 3 films, you may as well own all three. That would be like owning every Halloween movie, but the 3rd.

Caesar, Repossessed is one of my massive guilty pleasure movies. No, it is not yet out on DVD. But I do own it on widescreen Laserdisc. :happy: :D

Jesse "The Body" Ventura: "Hey Satan, what you gonna do now?"

Nancy: "I'm gonna grab a wrestler, suck out his eyes, and spit them down his throat."

"Mean" Jean Okerland: "Oh my!"

Jesse "The Body" Ventura: "She's talkin' to you, Mean Jean."

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

2-1B
08-18-2002, 10:18 PM
Hey, hey, HEY ! ! ! :mad: Don't go referencing my confession, I may want to go back and delete that part of my post ! :p :p :p

"Young lady, would you pull down your dress?"

"Sure!" BOING

:happy:

BTW I refuse to buy Halloween III

scruffziller
08-23-2002, 08:53 AM
You heard that Liam Neeson is going to be Father Merrin in the Excorsist:Dominion prequel.

scruffziller
09-06-2002, 11:23 AM
I finally got my DVD Player to work on my computer so here is some more The Creeper's Terror Van!!:D

scruffziller
09-06-2002, 02:49 PM
Here is The Creeper's Church Catacomb!!

2-1B
09-07-2002, 01:38 AM
Interesting use of the movie Jeepers Creepers !
Aside from that annoying kid and the psychic, I thought it was pretty cool. :)

:cool:
I like the Creeper's van card, maybe 2 nice companion cards would be the Creeper in human disguise and the Creeper in winged demon form?

I recall the behind the scenes feature on the DVD in which they chronicle the 3 incarnations of the Creeper, the first of which is his cool truck. That card reminded me of this . . . :)

scruffziller
09-08-2002, 08:28 AM
If you could provide me with a pic of Father Kinderman in his jogging suit I will be glad to make a card out of it. The dimensions would need to be 265x219 pixels as is the images on this forum page, I haven't been able to find one on the net. I'm going to make some Blade cards today!!!

scruffziller
09-08-2002, 03:30 PM
Okay here is a card from Blade 2!!!!!!

scruffziller
09-08-2002, 04:28 PM
Here is one of the man himself!!!:D

scruffziller
09-12-2002, 01:40 PM
Okay for all you real old school horror fans, here is THE ABOMINABLE DR. PHIBES!!!!!!!!!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA...................!!!!!!!!

scruffziller
09-18-2002, 09:31 AM
Here is the second edition of The Creeper. It is the same as this one.The Creeper(a) (http://www.sirstevesguide.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=153345)

The following looks more like an actual Magic card.

scruffziller
09-23-2002, 02:54 PM
OK here is the 3rd edition of The Creeper his full monstrous form!

scruffziller
09-26-2002, 03:13 PM
Okay the The Creeper's Battle Axe!!!!!!!

scruffziller
09-30-2002, 12:29 PM
Here is my best friend whom I have made into a Magic card.

scruffziller
10-02-2002, 12:08 PM
Here is my brother who is a computer tech, see if you can gather my translation of him in this card.

scruffziller
03-07-2003, 02:31 PM
I'm back with some more!!!!!:crazed:

Here is a little preview.

scruffziller
03-17-2003, 12:06 PM
An all new one. To dedicate the return of my favorite creatures in Magic. THE SLIVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All new to the LEGIONS expansion.

scruffziller
03-17-2003, 12:32 PM
And yet another.

scruffziller
03-17-2003, 12:38 PM
Here are the rules to the borg.

Borg Rules

A borg counts as a regular creature and an artifact creature.
When a borg comes into play, you choose up to six cards if possible of, in this order of
availability, non artifact creatures with an ability and creature enchantments from first your(
in order) library, graveyard, hand and then proceed to your opponent for cards. For each
level select a card randomly to add. Level 1 gets one card Level 2 gets 2 card etc. If you pick
the same card for multiple level assimilations, you may choose again The borg gains the
enchantment and/or creature's ability permanently. The abilities that apply to the original
creature "assimilated" are applied to the borg itself not another of that creaure, Example-
Borg fuses with Phyrexian Monitor the ability is to supply 1 black mana :regenerate
Phyrexian monitor. As the borg he would not do that for other Pyrexian monitors in play but
for himself. However if the ability is of a target other than the card itself then the previous
rule does not apply. The card cannot be seperated from the Borg card whatsoever. Example-
If a borg is put into the graveyard the card goes with and stays fused with it. So a spell that
would bring that creature or enchantment out of the graveyard would not apply, but the two
cards act as one. Even spells that count cards in the graveyard would not apply to the card
attached with the borg card either. In a nutshell, it is as if the card is not there. It is
recomended to set the fuser card aside and just remember who it belongs to if a borg card
needs to go to a library and be shuffled.

Also any specific spell or ability that is used to damage the borg in play, cannot be used
again in the game on any borg drone in play or ones that will come into play. That also
applies to multiple creatures as well. A 2nd Prodigal Sorcerer cannot also have his first
crackshot at the drone.

scruffziller
08-20-2003, 09:27 AM
Here is an update on the Freddy card.

scruffziller
08-20-2003, 11:23 AM
A new card to honor the greatest flick of 2003!!!!!!!

Dr Zoltar
08-20-2003, 02:06 PM
Hey Scruff!

Well I've got a non-Magic one to post. It's for a now defunct card game called Mythos. It was a game created by Chaosium and based on the writings on HP Lovecraft. Anyways, here is a card made for me by a buddy of mine. The pic is of me and is almost 3 years old (and I'm quite a few pounds heavier in it than I am now) but the card turned out almost professionally produced quality. I blurred out my last name because..well, I guess I'm just paranoid is all.

scruffziller
08-20-2003, 02:27 PM
Dude that is cool!!!!!!

On Wizards.com they have a CALL OF CTHULHU role playing game.
I first new of this story from Metallica's aptly titled music piece.
Yea get some more cards coming see if you can get some other folks to get some custom cards on here. Do you play Magic The Gathering Online?

Dr Zoltar
08-20-2003, 05:46 PM
Yeah, the guy who made this card made like a whole new expansion set worth of cards. They were very well done. I'll see if I can find some more. He made a set based in Seattle (using real locations) and a set based in Antarctica for the story "At the Mountains of Madness". If you go to chaosium.com and click on the Mythos link, there is a page that lists websites devoted to the game. A few have homemade cards. One of the most fun is one where Scooby-Doo was made into Mythos cards. Some great stuff.

I've seen Wizards D20 CoC and it's pretty cool. I've played the Chaosium version 5.0 but it's been a while. The last thing I picked up was the leather bound version of the Player's Handbook and the Elder Sign embossed on the cover. Just not enough free time to play anymore. The same with Magic on line. Fun game, but just not enough time to sit down and play a few games.

scruffziller
09-01-2003, 11:51 AM
Here is a new one.

scruffziller
09-06-2003, 11:50 AM
Another one.

scruffziller
09-27-2003, 01:07 PM
Man, noone in this forum has posted in almost a month, sad.....

Got a new one here.

Card Dreamer
03-20-2004, 01:41 PM
Hey all,

Saw this thread, thought I would contribute.

First, the magic cards were nice, good job!

the Mythos card I really can't comment on for I never played the game, so I don't know anything about it. Looked good though...

I have made a TON of Star Wars: CCG Dream cards. However, because Decipher is so anal about them I won't post a link to them. However, if you want to see them, send a PM and I'll hook you up. I'll post ONE sample just so you see what I'm talking about...

http://members.fortunecity.com/commander_kettch/lightside/CaptainSolo.jpg
PM me for more...

scruffziller
04-05-2005, 03:19 PM
Here is a new one inspired by the legacy of Triumph the Insult Comic Dog.

scruffziller
03-24-2006, 02:45 PM
Well not certain if this thread will exist when Steve leaves so I saved all of my work as I am not sure if I have them backed up elsewhere but I do now. And plan to put them on my Myspace profile.:D

scruffziller
11-07-2006, 10:46 AM
And yet another. The first black card is my creation.

The new expansion for Magic The Gathering finally realized my own vision and created a official Shadow Sliver!!