PDA

View Full Version : Ding Dong the G is back....

Nexu
07-29-2002, 08:25 AM
...The G is back, the G is back, Ding Dong The good 'ole G is back........ :crazed:

Eternal Padawan
07-29-2002, 08:44 AM
The sad thing is, nobody knows what we did to protect them from harm. Nobody knows the catastrophe that was averted. Sometimes I feel like a MIB.

(sigh)

Sleep easy tonight people. Sleep easy. We're on watch. Mrs. Tomassi's favorite son saved your bacon for the umpteenth time.
You should all give Woooof and X-JKR a hearty "THANK YOU " as well, for being on their toes.

:DROLLO!

DeadEye
07-29-2002, 09:01 AM
Do you guys mind if I ask what the hell you're talking about? :p

darthvyn
07-29-2002, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by DeadEye
Do you guys mind if I ask what the hell you're talking about? :p

*!:crazed:

Jonna
07-29-2002, 09:38 AM
Ketchup

DeadEye
07-29-2002, 09:46 AM
I hope you don't mind my saying, the 2 posts above this one make absolutely no sense at all. :D

Darth Sidious
07-29-2002, 09:56 AM
I believe it had something to do with the letter "G" being censored or something. Although when people were complaining about it I read their posts closesly and did find the uncensored letter "G". I dont know what the deal is, but I certainly hope it is over.

darthvyn
07-29-2002, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Darth Sidious
I believe it had something to do with the letter "G" being censored or something. Although when people were complaining about it I read their posts closesly and did find the uncensored letter "G". I dont know what the deal is, but I certainly hope it is over.

yes... the threat is over... FOR NOW!!!

all the "censored" "g's" in full words are actually *'s. the only really censored thing was a "g" by itself, or accompanied by punctuation. (for some unexplained reason... i smells me a conspiracy!)

well, anyway, be on the lookout for any other random censorsh*p

Exhaust Port
07-29-2002, 12:23 PM
The black helicopters circling overhead where to blame I'm sure.

Mandalorian Candidat
07-29-2002, 02:48 PM
You can't spell SSG without 's' and 'g.'

Maybe I should have posted this in the grammar thread too.

darthvyn
07-29-2002, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Mandalorian Candidat
You can't spell SSG without 's' and 'g.'

Maybe I should have posted this in the grammar thread too.

na, just make a link to your post in the grammar thread...

JediTricks
07-29-2002, 09:55 PM
as "fascinating" as this was to some of the forumites, the sad truth is that the autocensor accidentally had the letter "g" in it and nobody noticed for an entire day. Within the first hour of it being brought to SirSteve's attention, it was fixed.