PDA

View Full Version : I need an Action Fleet E-wing!

psystinger
07-30-2002, 01:54 AM
:crazed: Hello everyone! I am in dire need of an E-wing!!!!!! Many people confuse want and need. Some people just collect the toys becasue they plan to make a profit or just to complete a set. Those people want those toys. Some people only collect the toys they really like, not for profit or to complete a set, but to enjoy their unique splendor. Those people need the toys, and I am one of them. I have spent the past three years (since I was 11) searching tirelessly for an Action Fleet E-wing, but to no avail. I am prepared to offer anyone out there that has an E-wing, in very good (preferrably mint and complete [that means stands, parts and mini-figs included]) condition, up to $70 for it. Thank you for reading this and please respond soon! Email me! (psystinger@email.com) :crazed:

Grif
08-08-2002, 03:00 PM
The E-Wing ( and Tie Defender ) are also on "Wants" list. But I will only pay up to $50.00 for one. But if you want an Action Fleet E-wing for under your $70.00 than... CLICK HERE !!! (http://www.ebay.com) And type in Star Wars Action Fleet E-Wing in the search box. You should find one.