PDA

View Full Version : Talking Ship Part 2: Exclusive Figure(s)

sith_killer_99
10-15-2001, 08:16 PM
Continuing along the line of ships/vehicles. What is your favorite Exclusive pack-in figure?

My vote goes out to Scanning Tech. OK, technically the carry case isn't a real vehicle, but it's a cool pack-in.

Honerable mention going to General Veers from the AT-AT Walker.

Thoughts?

bigbarada
10-15-2001, 09:03 PM
The AT-AT Driver and Commander are so far the only pack-ins that don't completely suck. Not saying they are especially well made but they're not horrible either.

I have yet to be impressed with a single pack-in figure. I think Hasbro should just give it up and return the electronics to the vehicles.

Lobito
10-15-2001, 09:51 PM
Hmmm...that would be General Veers!! I also liked the R2 unit included in the Naboo Ship.

Bel-Cam Jos
10-15-2001, 09:55 PM
The R2 Unit from the Naboo Cruiser is pretty good.

Worst pack-ins?
Destroyer Droid "figure" from R2 Carry Case
A-Wing Pilot
Rebel Speeder Bike Pilot
Sullustan Pilot
Gen. Veers (challenges Luke for goofiness factor 12)

GNT
10-16-2001, 02:22 AM
My favorite exclusive Pack in has to be the Jawa from the Ronto set,I love Jawas and I really like the figure so I'm happy :)

evenflow
10-16-2001, 09:33 AM
I have to say the Scanning crew Tech and Gen. Veers have been the best pack-ins.

Beast
10-16-2001, 02:50 PM
Gotta go with the Scanning Crew Member as well. Great looking figure. :) Second choice would have to be the R2 unit from the Naboo Royal Starship.

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Rollo Tomassi
10-16-2001, 11:47 PM
What's up with all the fans of Big-Headed Veers?? he sucks.
The AT-AT Pilot is cool.
And R2-R9.
The gungan that came with Ffaammbbaa (curse of the double letters:D ) is pretty cool but that's not a vehicle.:rolleyes:
The B-Wing sullustan was lame.
The three EU mini vehicle guys were lame.
Squatting Biker Scout was lame.
Swoop Troop was sort of cool in a thuggish Cantina background character kind of way, but not as an Imperial Trooper.
Dewback Sandtrooper was cool, but again...not a vehicle.
A-Wing pilot was cool because it was the first pack in figure.

But the coolest Vehicle Exclusive figure is Sith Speeder Bike Darth Maul with cloth cloak and articulated knees and wrists. Not only the coolest vehicle figure, but the coolest DM figure as well.

GNT
10-17-2001, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by Rollo Tomassi
he sucks. is cool. pretty cool. was lame. were lame. was lame.

Everything is Lame with you ;)

Rollo Tomassi
10-17-2001, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by GNT

Everything is Lame with you ;)

It's better than calling it G A Y ( or as it's known in the SSG vernacular ***.);)