PDA

View Full Version : Talking Ship Part 4: What I really want!

sith_killer_99
10-15-2001, 08:28 PM
What ship/vehicle do collectors want MOST?

Given what I have read, and going from personal preferance I would have to say:

IMPERIAL SHUTTLE!

But what about the "Exclusive Figure(s)"? I say we should get 2, yes count them 2, Royal Guards! These should have full body armor (Crimson Empire Style) and real cloth capes, like the vintage line!

bigbarada
10-15-2001, 09:01 PM
IMPERIAL SHUTTLE

But I'll pass on the EU Royal Guards. However, if you want them done well then you shouldn't request them as a pack-in. Hasbro hasn't made a good one of those since the AT-AT.

Lobito
10-15-2001, 09:53 PM
Definitely the Imperial Shuttle, and this will give us a chance to get the Imperial dignitaries...

Bel-Cam Jos
10-15-2001, 10:01 PM
I'd like a Sandcrawler Carry Case combo with "Exclusive" tall Jawa or that loser droid from the latest Hasbro poll. Loser in that it didn't win the poll, and because it's a stupid figure!).

Hello? You make all these figures, Hasbro, and no place to put them? Carry cases! Carry cases! Bueller?

GNT
10-16-2001, 02:11 AM
Jabbas sail Barge, who wouldn't want it?

evenflow
10-16-2001, 09:41 AM
Sand Crawler
Sail Barge

Beast
10-16-2001, 03:10 PM
Can't pick only one here, to difficult a choice. Since its pretty sure we'll get a new Imperial Shuttle sooner or later my choices are:

Sandcrawler and Jabba's Sail Barge

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

master jedi
10-16-2001, 08:18 PM
The second Death Star. It counts as a ship doesn't it?

Rollo Tomassi
10-16-2001, 11:51 PM
Sith Infiltrator.

Sith Infiltrator.

Sith Infiltrator.

GNT
10-17-2001, 12:40 AM
The only problem with the vehicles we want is that they are "huge",not your every day vehicle just imagine the price tag on the figure size Sail Barge and Sandcrawler :eek:

Rollo Tomassi
10-17-2001, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by GNT
The only problem with the vehicles we want is that they are "huge",not your every day vehicle just imagine the price tag on the figure size Sail Barge and Sandcrawler :eek:

...and a Sith Infiltrator...

bigbarada
10-17-2001, 09:35 AM
Hello! Anybody out there paying attention? Imperial Shuttle, Imperial Shuttle, Imperial Shuttle!!!!!!

Since when is it a given Hasbro will release this soon? I don't want it in three more years, I want it NOW!!!!!!

sith_killer_99
10-18-2001, 07:26 AM
Yes,

and a SITH INFILTRATOR:)

evenflow
10-18-2001, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by GNT

They may be expensive, but we would all go out and buy them anyway. Come on, imagine having a Sail Barge. That would be AWESOME!!!!!!!

Rollo Tomassi
03-22-2002, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by sith_killer_99
Yes,

and a SITH INFILTRATOR:)

Hmmmm...good choice.

Rollo Tomassi
03-23-2002, 04:10 PM
hmmmmmm..I was just thinking. Since everybody wanted an Imperial Shuttle and that seems to be on the list for coming out this year, what else did you want to be made? TIE bombers on the way, too. We seem to be running out of movie vehicles to make (not counting the plethora of fodder coming in AOTC).
Here's what I'd like to see:

1.Cloud Car w/pilot (probably using the old molds)
2.Gian Speeder
3.SITH INFILTRATOR (When will you learn Hasbro?:mad: )
4.Rebel personnel transports (seen on Yavin, Echo base and Home One)
5.More Podracers (Gasgano's donut shaped cockpit and Mawhonic's green number on high on my list)
6.Lars faminly speeder and yellow Mos Eisley variant
7.Escape Pod
8.Sandcrawler
9.Jabba's Sail Barge
10.Rebel Transport (vintage carrying case)

mark2d2
03-24-2002, 05:47 AM
Neat idea to ressurrect this thread. I'd really love to see the following.

3) Twin Pod Cloud Car (vintage reissue)

2) A brand spankin' all-new Escape Pod.

and most importantly . . .

1) SAND CRAWLER!!!! (vintage reissue. no pack-ins required.)

Amanamike
03-24-2002, 10:52 PM
1st choice: Imperial Shuttle
2nd choice: Sandcrawler

We need an Imperial shuttle the most so I can finally make my diorama with all my stormtroopers!!!

fourtwo
03-25-2002, 12:24 AM
the big ships.
star destroyers and what not. :)

i want big huge ones.
and space to put them in
thank you

Mr Sci Fi
03-25-2002, 12:43 AM
sith infiltrator

tie defender

e wing

imperial shuttle

anh rebel pilot loader car w/driver, I loved how the pilots rode carts to their ships

jabba sail barge

cloud car

sand crawler

more pod racers

escape pod

a better outrider

Rollo Tomassi
03-25-2002, 08:43 AM
A better Outrider is right! That dinky little thing looks more like some kind of awkward starfighter then a great big freighter. Buy a bunch on clearance. The O-Wing...:D

I also have a hankering for a Chiss clawship. But my top three now are

1. Sith Infiltrator
2. Those nifty pilot carts.
3. Cloud Car

jedi master sal
03-29-2002, 08:35 AM
I agree with all of the above. how about some of the smaller ships, crafts or speeders. (these would be economically feasible)

such as the:

hangar transport in the yavin base w/exclusive driver
droid troop transport w/ pilot droid (new sculpt)
hoth transport speeder
lars family speeder
Urbikkian (sp?) speeder (it's the round one just outside of the cantina)

as for other big ships:

rebel transport (this could hold quite a few figs)
medical frigate (okay, this could at least have been a model by now, at least
that would be affordable)

Rogue II
03-29-2002, 09:28 AM
I think the Sandcrawler and Rebel Transport carry cases were good ideas for big ships. Although, I do like the Sailbarge idea.

Assuming that the Imperial Shuttle will be the FAO exclusive...The Escape Pod or Cloud Car would be cool. How about that little golf cart thing that transports the rebel pilots on Yavin with technician figure?

Cotasnoova
03-31-2002, 11:13 PM
A Super-Star Destroyer. Remeber that HUGE GIJOE aircraft carrier. I want one that big, please HASBRO PLEASE. On one side it could look like the destroyer and the other side could be open to play in. SO MUCH FUN. This makes me drool. AHHHHHHHHh

Battle Droid
04-01-2002, 12:44 AM
TRADE FEDERATION MTT!