PDA

View Full Version : Answers Please

Dryanta
07-30-2002, 07:05 PM
Now There is a part of me that consists of enough ego to like to think my MIA status as of late is a reason for some of the things I've gotten bits and pieces of.I know better of course.
Now with that said I would very much like some answers from my friends here as to what the hell has happened here.
Derek? You are a friend,and I will out of ignorance of the situation and respect for you,wish you well and I hope to see to back soon.
Seems as though Deadeye has been involved in something around here,What I don't care.
Some one needs to explain to me what is up around here.Is this place a waste of all of our times or is this just a bad spell so to speak?
AOTC thrill gone so now it's open season on each other?
Frustrated with Hasbro or whatever and fellow forumites are the convienient target?
These are not rheotorical questions.They are questions I very much would like the answer to.
Well?
From what I've gotton fragments of there should be plenty of insight into this from all of us.
I'm not being sarcastic or condescending,I really would like my friends here to explain what has happened.
Closed threads,insults,censorship?
I will get seriously pushy for a sec.Don't come in here looking for trouble or wasting my time with self justification.I'm not interested in making any one person feel better about this place but every one feel better about it.At this point from what I've seen Getting suspended for putting some one down wouldn't be that much of a loss.So don't look for what you don't really want to find.
Fire at will and lets make this place what it should be

Dar' Argol
07-30-2002, 07:15 PM
Welcome Back Dryanta!!!! Good to see you:D

I have sent you a PM as this topic should really be discussed off the boards. If anyone else wishes to share their POV, I suggest the same then. No need to bring it up here, when it can be discussed in PM's:D

DeadEye
07-30-2002, 07:17 PM
I guess I'd better post here before people start throwing more wild and false accusations at me. :D

Yeah, there have been a number of problems. A sort of "full moon fever" that came and passed...most of your questions were correct, BTW. And then derek got bored and decided to unleash an unprovoked series of vicious, antagonistic attacks against me, hoping to spawn yet another flaming closed thread. :frus:

I suspect the worst of it is over, but something certainly is going rotten on these forums. And it isn't me. :)

Jonna
07-30-2002, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by DeadEye
Yeah, there have been a number of problems. A sort of "full moon fever" that came and passed...most of your questions were correct, BTW. And then derek got bored and decided to unleash an unprovoked series of vicious, antagonistic attacks against me, hoping to spawn yet another flaming closed thread. :frus:

Yes, indeed! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season! Rabbit season! Duck season!

DeadEye
07-30-2002, 07:31 PM
It would appear someone likes post padding! :D

And Jonna, what are you saying? I thought you didn't like hunting...:p

Dryanta
07-30-2002, 07:35 PM
Thank you Dar,I hope it will a pleasure to be around agian.
Thank you for the POV Deadeye,and there are two reasons why I'm not going to go to far into your comments.
1. I have told Dar I will not cbe the cause of any head aches.
2. Derek is apparently no longer here to defend himself.
So please feell free to comment further but restrain your self from the above mentioned waste of my time self justification.It's not needed because I haven't really any Idea who did what.Hence a waste of my time.And I make a really lousey ref so don't put me in that postition.
What ever has been should be moved past not dredged back up as balm for a bruised ego.
And that staement goes to everyone not any one person in particular.
Good.
Well,Put it here if it's constructive,PM if private,Abusive whine ***$ can be kept to your selves.;)

Dryanta
07-30-2002, 07:38 PM
Sorry Jonna,You replied as I was writing.
I get the idea.;)
Unlike that situation,this one should and can be resolved with the bigger brains not the bigger barrels

DeadEye
07-30-2002, 07:47 PM
Bigger brains instead of bigger barrels? What the heck are you talking about? I was merely saying it like it is! :D

Jonna
07-30-2002, 07:53 PM
Bigger brains instead of bigger barrels? What the heck are you talking about? I was merely saying it like it is! :D

Sorry, I just wanted to reiterate the wisdom that you sprout so everyone can hear it.;)

DeadEye
07-30-2002, 08:01 PM
I still don't understand what the hell you're talking about.
I thought you liked me! :D

Dryanta
07-30-2002, 08:18 PM
Sorry for the confusion.The bigger barrel comment was directed to Jonna.The Rabbit season/ duck season arguement is from an old Warner Bros. Looney tunes cartoon.Some of us(sorry for dating us both Jonna ;))grew up watching them Saturday mornings.The arguement was pointless and was settled with a gun.Seeing as Jonna brought it into this I was responding to him in the same context knowing he would know what I was saying to him.Again sorry for the confusion.
And if you were asking me the "like " question.I have no problem with you.Or anyone else for that matter.So lets all be careful to keep it that way please.

Jonna
07-30-2002, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Dryanta
Sorry for the confusion.The bigger barrel comment was directed to Jonna.The Rabbit season/ duck season arguement is from an old Warner Bros. Looney tunes cartoon.Some of us(sorry for dating us both Jonna ;))grew up watching them Saturday mornings.The arguement was pointless and was settled with a gun.Seeing as Jonna brought it into this I was responding to him in the same context knowing he would know what I was saying to him.

Who you calling old!?! Laugh it up fuzzball!:D

Catch the double....actually triple meaning deadi?;)

DeadEye
07-30-2002, 08:33 PM
Of course I caught the triple meaning. Why do you think I chose this name in the first place? ;) :D

Jonna
07-30-2002, 08:40 PM
Of course I caught the triple meaning. Why do you think I chose this name in the first place? ;) :D

HA! You really have no idea what I am talking about! The comment has nothing to do with your screen ID. Just back out of the room and attempt to save face.;)

DeadEye
07-30-2002, 08:46 PM
Save face? From what? Oh, heaven forbid SSG's resident loon talks trash about me! :D

Jargo
07-30-2002, 08:47 PM
Shirts on fire..... NOW it's out..!! Thrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp!! :p

DeadEye
07-30-2002, 09:00 PM
You'll forgive me, Jargo, I hope, when I say that British humor sometimes escapes me.

rynobot
07-30-2002, 09:02 PM
I take my fustrations out on Major League Baseball, thos money hungry no good steriod taking cheaters!!:)

Jargo
07-30-2002, 09:23 PM
You'll forgive me deadeye when I say buggar off you ****. I have more interesting and stimulating people to talk to and you are just getting in the way and annoying me. Please desist forthwith.

DeadEye
07-30-2002, 10:12 PM
Hmm...I'd rather not simply do what you say. Tell me again exactly why I should?

billfremore
07-30-2002, 10:36 PM
Nerf Bat.
I'm telling ya, one gigantic Nerf bat.

bigbarada
07-30-2002, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
You'll forgive me deadeye when I say buggar off you ****. I have more interesting and stimulating people to talk to and you are just getting in the way and annoying me. Please desist forthwith.

HeeHee :D Jargo: 1 DeadEye:0 ;)

Okay, the long and short of everything. Many of us (I stress US) had a problem with DeadEye's self-proclaimation of being the expert on a variety of things. None of which were substantiated by any proof. Thus a few forum members decided to challenge DeadEye on this "knowledge" that I guess he was just born with.:stupid: The discussion degenerated quickly and chaos ensued. Until the mods jumped in, decried that we should all play nice and suspended some people.

JediTricks
07-31-2002, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by Dryanta
The Rabbit season/ duck season arguement is from an old Warner Bros. Looney tunes cartoon.Some of us(sorry for dating us both Jonna ;))grew up watching them Saturday mornings.The arguement was pointless and was settled with a gun.In that cartoon, it wasn't an argume- DUCK STHEASON! FIRE!!!!!!

:D

--------

Save face? From what? Oh, heaven forbid SSG's resident loon talks trash about me! :D
Actually, I believe he means that the more you comment in this thread about things you don't seem to understand, the more your perceived ignorance makes you look bad in the eyes of others; thus the sooner you stop posting in here about things you don't seem to understand, the sooner your perceived value in the eyes of others will stop going down because of it.

In a roundabout way, he's saying if you stop responding to this crap, you'll stop getting hit with more of it.

--------

Dryanta, I think what's going on in this very thread should explain it all. However, BB's totally wrong about "suspended some people", that's completely false - Steve gave me the opportunity to suspend anybody I wanted on this matter for whatever period I deemed necessary and I chose not to suspend anybody, nobody has been suspended because of this stupid crap. Oh, and obviously this thread is closed thanks to all the bickering stupidity on both sides of this STUPIDITY FENCE! MY WORD, CAN'T YOU PEOPLE EVEN IGNORE EACH OTHER FOR 24 FREAKIN' HOURS?!? Sorry, I'm calm, I'm calm. Um, you can PM me if you want the thread reopened later or if you have more questions or whatever.