PDA

View Full Version : Ghostbusters III: Hellbent?

Pendo
07-31-2002, 10:58 AM
I found this report (http://filmforce.ign.com/articles/366/366119p1.html) over at FilmForce about the possibility of a GB3. They say there have been scripts but the project seems to be dead. What do you think of the possibility of there being a sequel and what do you think of the Hellbent story?

I was a fan of the first two movies and really enjoyed them, but I'm not to sure about this story, and it won't be the same without Bill Murray who said he wont do another!

PENDO!

icatch9
07-31-2002, 11:54 AM
Very interesting stuff. I'd go see it. Clearly in the first two movies Bill Murry was the star. It would be differnt without him, but his character never seemed to be one to settle. I see that character going on to much bigger things becasue of the fame he got from saveing the world twice.

The plot line seems kind of corny and crazy, but I'm sure MIB 1 sounded corney too the first time it was read, and we know that movie worked out well (the second I can't say for sure). Since this report is so old, we may never see this. I'd think it would work but I guess I'm not a Hollywood executive :(.

I can picture Jimmy Falon in the role of one of the younger GB's. He's a talented actor who's funny and just waiting to break out on the big screen.

hango fett
07-31-2002, 03:04 PM
i won't see it if bill muray isn't in it. it just won't be right...
h.

BoShek
07-31-2002, 11:15 PM
I hope they make it. If Bill isn't in it, then so be it. Let a new group take over (like Star Trek).

scruffziller
08-01-2002, 09:29 AM
Sounds like a good story. Better, more realistic, and probable than part 2.