PDA

View Full Version : Who here has Darth Vader Unleashed???

CGSPAWN
07-31-2002, 08:32 PM
What do you think of him? I have one on it's way...and I have heard he is nice for one person.

Thanks in advance for any replies...

hango fett
07-31-2002, 09:39 PM
just by seeing loose pixs of him makes me want him all the more...
h.

Darth forb1us
08-01-2002, 03:43 PM
yes I want him badly, but since Ive only seen maul and jango, im not gonna run all around tearing stores apart just yet :)

hango fett
08-01-2002, 07:52 PM
tearing the toy SW section up is fun!! you get alot of strange looks, but it's fun!
h.

QLD
08-01-2002, 11:40 PM
I unleashed my Darth Vader. But then again, I unleash all of my figures.

:D

Aside from that, it's the only unleashed figure that looks decent so far to me.

Darth forb1us
08-02-2002, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by hango fett
tearing the toy SW section up is fun!! you get alot of strange looks, but it's fun!
h.

haha oh yeah, I'll have a fun time flipping through every figure, foaming about the mouth as baffled parents stare in disbelief.
funny story, really early on in the figure releases, my girlfriend and I were digging for a couple I wanted to get asap (found them to) there was mom, dad, and "little billy" lol
he asked his parents what we were doing, they said "looking for toys" and the boy said "well maybe they are for their kids"
mind you hes probably 5 to 7 years old haha
my girfriend was embarassed and I just laughed. It was cute, and thankfully the father, who was into the same game as us said "not everyone buys them to play with them" haha *insert odd silence*
classic :p

but, whatever I knock down I pick up. I do get irritated at this one TRU though, cuz they pack the pegs so full, AND the spacing of the pegs isnt right, so sifting causes avalanche :/