PDA

View Full Version : Vader Vs. Dooku???

CGSPAWN
07-31-2002, 08:37 PM
There has been some speculation to who might win...

I would say Vader could do it. When Anakin fought Dooku, Anakin was younger and less skilled. W/ the dark side, I think Vader could take Dooku in a flash. I mean, Vader is responsible for the fall of the jedi, am I right?

JON9000
07-31-2002, 08:50 PM
But I never saw Vader use the force lightning, so I expect Dooku is more knowledgeable about the force.

But apparently Vader is the most powerful Jedi ever, So in the end I must agree.

CGSPAWN
07-31-2002, 09:16 PM
Who has Vader wanted to use the lightning on?

He is into the force choking. I don't think he wanted to kill Luke in Bespin. I don't know. Maybe he didn't want to use it on Obi-Wan...

DarthSetnom
08-01-2002, 01:44 AM
The thing is, Vader is not the kind of guy who likes to waste time with lightning to hurt somebody, if you bug him, he'll choke you to death.

And also, since the characters in the new trilogy have to go through similar situations as the ones in OT did, Anakin will probably complete his journey and become Darth Vader the way Luke could have done it but refused in the end.

Beast
08-01-2002, 01:49 AM
I would have to go with Dooku, if we are talking about the crippled half machine/half man Darth Vader. Anakin/Vader may be the most powerful Jedi, but that doesn't make him a match for Dooku's experience. Besides, we saw what Palpy's dark force lightning did to Vader's life support system. If Dooku can get a blast of that off against Vader, then he definatly gets the upper hand. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Pendo
08-01-2002, 09:18 AM
I'd say Vader!!

PENDO!

Captain Trips
08-01-2002, 10:09 AM
I don't think Vader had any intention of killing Luke at any time, as for Obi, i'm sure he didn't feel the need to really unleash on an old, old man.

Vader wins, without even having to breathe hard.;)

corporal AMF
08-01-2002, 02:17 PM
Remember that Obi knows how to deflect lighting with his saber?

In ANH Vader knows that Obi is still powerfull, but know Vader is 'the master'

-JediMaster-Yoda-
08-01-2002, 03:06 PM
Vader, no questions asked about this one

Lobito
08-01-2002, 07:29 PM
There was a similar thread out there...Anakin vs. Vader i think...anyway...Vader would kick Dooku's butt all the way to Xochimilco!!:D

DarthBatman
08-02-2002, 01:21 AM
You're joking, right?

Darth Vader, 26 year old bad *** and most powerful Jedi/Sith alive: Darth Vader without even breathing hard (as someone else said). Dooku would be dead before he even realized that Vader was in the room.

Darth Vader, 50+ years old and more machine than man, who can't even walk up a flight of steps without getting a sideache, and who is still the most powerful Jedi/Sith alive (mostly by default this time, as there isn't anyone else left): Vader without even breaking a sweat (he would probably be breathing hard, though). Dooku would realize Vader was there this time, because he would hear the respirator Vader has. However, while Dooku was going through his ritual (We will decide things through our power in the Force. Bah, you win. We will decided things by Force lightning. Bah, you win again. Okie, this time it will be by Lightsabers. Gosh darn it, you win AGAIN... etc, etc, etc,), Vader would chop in half from head to toe.