PDA

View Full Version : help (subject also) Bad toy Luck.

Paul-Kenobi
07-31-2002, 08:20 PM
well i sure am in the Cr****r this time i was playing with my Hanger duel anakin and Luminara and i left them on my self for just a min when i returned they had feel off anakins blue saber yet again was brokin after i fixed it and now Luminaras saber is busted! and whats worse i can't find the hilt!

for the last week or so i've been trying to look for someone to help me out i've posted at the buying selling section but it looks to be no one goses around there so i'm stuck i've PMed two people no responce so i'm in the Cr***er i don't wnat to buy new figures cuase it would be a hell hunt now due to the fact lightsabers are inexpencive i was gona pay 50-99cents for both but hek ill pay a 1$ now.

don't you hate Badl Toy luck?

Paul-Kenobi
07-31-2002, 09:58 PM
Bump

-JediMaster-Yoda-
07-31-2002, 10:03 PM
my luminara's lightsaber busted

p.s who is Jorus?

Beast
07-31-2002, 10:04 PM
Why don't you call Hasbro? I've had broken items replaced before by them. Even had them send me missing decal sheets. You can find the number on vehicle boxes. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

-JediMaster-Yoda-
07-31-2002, 10:05 PM
what!?!?! i bought a new anakin hd for nothing when they coulda sent me a new arm stupid magnet!jeesh

Rogue II
07-31-2002, 10:06 PM
You could also wait for the accessory packs to come out. There are extra lightsabers in the Arena Battle set.

Paul-Kenobi
07-31-2002, 10:06 PM
you mean...i can call ? or mail them wait do i have to pay for any of it though ???

PS Jorus is Jorus C'borth somethin like that he is a Crazy jedi master from the EU book serise.

Paul-Kenobi
07-31-2002, 10:08 PM
Originally posted by Rogue II
You could also wait for the accessory packs to come out. There are extra lightsabers in the Arena Battle set.

nah i want just Anakins Saber his and his only not Koons or Swans saber Skywlakers :D

Paul-Kenobi
07-31-2002, 10:24 PM
Jar do you remember the number or where i can find the number Plus do you have to pay for the spear parts your order ? lightsbaers ? or the stickers ?

Beast
07-31-2002, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by Paul-Kenobi
Jar do you remember the number or where i can find the number Plus do you have to pay for the spear parts your order ? lightsbaers ? or the stickers ?
1-800-327-8264. That will get you in touch with Hasbro Consumer Affairs. Note that if they don't have any of the pieces in stock, you may be out of luck. But no, there is no charge for them if they do. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Paul-Kenobi
07-31-2002, 11:51 PM
thank you Jar Jar YOU ARE A GOD!

bigbarada
08-01-2002, 02:30 AM
Sorry it took me so long to reply to your PM, but I made the original offer almost two months ago, so I wasn't sure if I still had the sabers.

Anyways, just send me your address and I will mail you the Anakin saber free of charge. I don't have a Luminara, but I can send you some spare blades to help you out. LMK

Beast
08-01-2002, 02:35 AM
Originally posted by Paul-Kenobi
thank you Jar Jar YOU ARE A GOD!
Now now, I am not a god. I'm just a humble gungan, trying to give back to the community that I love and enjoy so much. No matter what anyone else may say. ;) Hopefully Hasbro can help you out, and BigB is being a cool guy and sending you Anakin's Saber and some spare blades. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

rynobot
08-01-2002, 02:48 AM
how about some spare cases of figures?

Darth forb1us
08-01-2002, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by rynobot
how about some spare cases of figures?

sure ryno, send to me @ ... :D

cool that people work together on this stuff :)

bigbarada
08-02-2002, 11:38 PM
Still waiting for you to send me your address Paul-Kenobi.:confused:

AdmiralPiett
08-03-2002, 01:28 AM
I have some advice for collectors and this seems like a somewhat appropriate place to put it:

Take the rubber bands off the hands off your figures!

I left the rubberbands on Ki-Adi's lightsaber/hand and he fell off the shelf and the lightsaber blade broke. If I had taken it off, the lightsaber would've simply fallen out of his hand and it probably wouldn't be broken right now.
So just a heads up. I'd hate to see any of your figures suffer the same fate as my Ki-Adi has...
Piett

figrin bran
08-03-2002, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by JarJarBinks

1-800-327-8264. That will get you in touch with Hasbro Consumer Affairs. Note that if they don't have any of the pieces in stock, you may be out of luck. But no, there is no charge for them if they do. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

thanks for the info Jar Jar! now i feel a bit stupid for trying to super glue back yoda's and ki-adi's lightsaber blades.

Paul-Kenobi
08-03-2002, 03:36 PM
say have any of you called up that number yet

quick question

do you have to give out a figure number to get the part or what ??????

and are you sure you don't have to pay anything no Shiping charges or anything ?????

FKA Broke Collector
08-03-2002, 03:53 PM
One word of caution:

If you're going to get replacements from Hasbro, do it soon because once they run out, they're gone. I tried to get a decal sheet for my A-Wing and they didn't have anymore in stock. So, I have a lovely little A-wing with no decals. :(

Paul-Kenobi
08-03-2002, 04:14 PM
well i think for the Older Line i can understand becuase they don't make a Wing stickers anymore

but my question are focused more on Parts then stickers now confurm me on this for a part not stickers you didnt have to pay 1 dime not 1 cent on shiping or anything ??

and do you have to give out a Prduct number or anything of that figure to get that Acesseroy you broke ?