PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars Ringtones

Sidiously Darth
07-31-2002, 10:14 PM
Hi All!

Anyone know of a good place to download good Star Wars ringtones, like The Imperial March, for a Nokia 3360. I would prefer free or really cheap. I'm also looking for a website that can download via interactive messaging. I don't have time to download a program and send them from my computer. Any help would be great. Thanks!

SD

Pendo
08-01-2002, 11:25 AM
Try this (http://www.nokia.com/starwars/) for the ringtones.

PENDO!

icatch9
08-01-2002, 12:08 PM
That's a good site and seems cool, but it's not avalable in the US, any more help would be hot.

Darth Shifty
08-01-2002, 12:49 PM
Here's the US sight for Nokia:

http://www.nokia.com/music/ring_tones.html

Also, I know you can download ring-tones from Voicestream, Verizon and probably most of the other major phone companies. Just go to the webpage for your phone company and look around.

icatch9
08-02-2002, 03:22 PM
I have a new motorola phone, will these work for my phone too, or just Nokia???

Darth Shifty
08-02-2002, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by icatch9
I have a new motorola phone, will these work for my phone too, or just Nokia???

Some Motorola phones have downloadable ringtones. Some have a composer in the phone so you can enter the notes for any tune you want. It just takes a while to key in a song. The best bet is to go to the homepage for your Motorola and see if downloading ringtones (or composing) is an option or go to your phone company's webpage and see what they offer.

icatch9
08-05-2002, 09:48 AM
Thanks for the tip. My phone does have a composer. I've done a couple of songs, but it's just me pushing buttons (I wouldn't call them songs, rather just noisies in a row :)). I'll check out those web pages, but can anyone help on what notes I could enter to come up with the Star Wars song? Any of them would be cool:D!.

Thanks to you all for your help :D.

LTBasker
08-05-2002, 09:57 AM
I wish there was a Duel of the Fates ringtone for my sister's cell phone. She's currently got the Harry Potter theme song, but I don't much like HP and she doesn't really like SW so just to annoy her I'd love to change it to DotF sometime. :D

Darth Shifty
08-05-2002, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by icatch9
Thanks for the tip. My phone does have a composer. I've done a couple of songs, but it's just me pushing buttons (I wouldn't call them songs, rather just noisies in a row :)). I'll check out those web pages, but can anyone help on what notes I could enter to come up with the Star Wars song? Any of them would be cool:D!.

Thanks to you all for your help :D.

Does your phone allow you to key in the musical notes or are you only able to push 0-9 as your notes? If you can enter the musical notes, I'm sure I can get you the sheet music for some Star Wars songs.