PDA

View Full Version : Epic Force Qui-Gon

tagmac
08-01-2002, 02:27 AM
Anyone ever get one of these. I never saw it anywhere, and it's the only one I'm missing. The only one I ever saw on ebay was from Great Britain - any idea if this was exclusive to Europe like the Eopie was?

icatch9
08-01-2002, 09:03 AM
Nope, saw several at a WM late summer of 2000. They were even on clearence and I didn't get a single one. I thought it looked kind of silly. Anyway, I can't tell you where to get one, but I can confirm that they where sold in US stores :). Hope that helps :).

JediTricks
08-01-2002, 06:30 PM
I also saw one at WM but pased.

El Chuxter
08-01-2002, 06:38 PM
They were quite common in at least a few areas when they came out. He looks like he's singing with Deluxe Saga Ani and Saga Mace, but I had all the other Epic Force figures, so I picked it up on clearance. I really don't like the action features on the E1 Epic Force, but other than that, they're pretty decent.

tagmac
08-01-2002, 10:22 PM
Thanks for the responses. I'm gonna guess that my area either never got them, or they were only one per case. I saw tons of Maul and Obi-Wan, so if Qui-Gon was released later, my guess is the stores never ordered more of the later cases. Oh well....I'll just keep an eye on ebay for when someone in the USA is selling it.

Jayspawn
08-02-2002, 12:33 PM
I tried severl times to get one, but just couldn't do it.