PDA

View Full Version : Red BD

Lt Kettch
08-01-2002, 12:05 PM
Is it me, or is the Red BD the security model, it doesnt look like the previous Saga one.

LTBasker
08-01-2002, 01:02 PM
In the army builder accessory set it's the Security mold, the upcoming basic carded one however is the basic Saga BD in red instead of cream.

Jargo
08-01-2002, 04:35 PM
It looks different though, as though they toughened up the plastic after the griping about ol' bendy legs in cream. I get what Ketch is saying. Can't wait for this sucker though. Six is all i crave for my scene. I'd love a whole load more but i don't have room what with the beasties and Jedi and wotnot. maybe I'll forgo on the arena playset and go for battle droids instead...

Hellboy
08-01-2002, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by LTBasker
In the army builder accessory set it's the Security mold, the upcoming basic carded one however is the basic Saga BD in red instead of cream.

LT, have you heard anything as to when they might release a basic carded red BD? I've heard rumors and Hasbro said that the BD's would be changing from cream to red on all versions eventually but they didn't say when. I sure hope its soon I've got an army to build.:evil:

LTBasker
08-01-2002, 08:16 PM
Actually nothing's been really confirmed about the release date except for it being released the last 50% of the Saga Battle Droid production run.

Hope I can still snag some cream ones though cause I'm getting those for Episode 1 diorama building.

DarthMaulSithLord
08-01-2002, 09:42 PM
I don't get the red Battle Droids. The things were orange/brown in the movie and not red.

:confused:

QLD
08-01-2002, 11:36 PM
Well, it's hard to find, so I have to have it. I can't wait for the ultimate hard to find super-valuable blue battle droid