PDA

View Full Version : We got the Pilot but.......

mylow thehutt
08-01-2002, 11:40 AM
:) wheres this Yellow clone tropper.

Beast
08-01-2002, 11:46 AM
There is another 2 1/2 years before Episode III. Plenty of enough time to produce the Yellow CloneTrooper Commander. Not to mention the Green CloneTrooper, Blue CloneTrooper, and CloneTrooper: Workout Jammies. :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Chiesa
08-01-2002, 11:49 AM
Yes JarJar, but when??!?!?! :) Heheheh I guess thats the fun of collecting... Waiting in anticipation of something great to come out and get my hands on 'em!! Its true that we do have 2 over years to get 'em!!

Cheers :)

mylow thehutt
08-01-2002, 11:50 AM
AHMEN;)

JEDIpartner
08-01-2002, 12:27 PM
Why worry about the ranks when we've got the whole DVD coming out? I want the other ranks of troopers as well, but I'm letting my anticipation rest on the DVD!!!! :D

Exhaust Port
08-01-2002, 12:36 PM
Boy, I can't wait to have a small army of the different colored Clonetroopers invading my shelf! Please don't make me wait too long. :)

stad
08-01-2002, 12:36 PM
Personally, I can't wait for the Clonetrooper:Jammies! Is that the new name for Clonetrooper: Slumber Party Sleepover?

stad
08-01-2002, 12:37 PM
I couldn't wait on the DVD's (OT) so I bought the ones from Asia. They aren't bad either, especially for about $40 for all three.

hango fett
08-01-2002, 01:05 PM
i really want this one too! hopefully it won't be delayed like shimi and lott dodd!!! :mad:
h.

JEDIpartner
08-01-2002, 01:41 PM
I bought the OT VCDs from Malaysia and they only cost me $25...

So... did you get the DVDs or the VCDs? You ARE aware of the similarity and differences, correct?

stad
08-01-2002, 02:15 PM
Oh yeah. I got the DVD's, I don't care much for VCD's. Where did you get yours from, if you don't mind? I think I paid about $40 w/shipping, but $25 is much better. Mine came from www.newdvd.cc

stad
08-01-2002, 02:17 PM
Oops, just re-read your post JEDIpartnr, I see you got the VCD's. The site I mentioned also has Indiana Jones trilogy too. I believe everything is just burned off of Laserdisc, but I'm not certain.

The True Maul
08-01-2002, 02:31 PM
I agree Hango it took forever for Lott Dodd to come out. :)

Jargo
08-01-2002, 03:31 PM
Dale! You get down boy, this instant!!!!! Those clonetroopers are working boys, not there solely for your entertainment and/or amusement... ;)

Is it just me or does the guy who played the clones - Bodie taylor seem a little chunky and unfit to be a prime specimen of fitness and strength? he just looks a little too solid to me, not very mobile. Add to that the weight of the genesis armor and he wouldn't be running anywhere in a hurry. A sitting target for very sharp cutting blades really...... :evil: well lasers won't penetrate the armor and gases are filtered away by the helmet. The body suit absorbs shocks so you can't rock him with small explosions. The only thing left is to find a way to cut off his arms at the exposed joints. Or shove a long sharp instrument through the narrow gaps in the armor and pierce him like a kebab on a skewer.

JEDIpartner
08-02-2002, 08:57 AM
Oooooh, Jargo- old mate. Sounds like you need a cold shower! :D You were getting a little too excited by those fits of aggression! Bodie Taylor DOES look a little on the soft side. Ehhh... it's that Kaminoan engineering. Strong like a Man, but soft like a Woman! :rolleyes:

Just saw the Clone Pilot figure in the ComicCon pages. Not too bad. It's a little less than I had expected, but it will do.

by the by... this goes out to all Forumites- if you see Jargo, be sure to give him a hug. It sounds like he needs one. ;)

Beast
08-02-2002, 09:39 AM
*Gives Jargo a great big hug, and then runs like hell so that he's not beaten to a pulp by the angry brit.* :D

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Old Fossil
08-02-2002, 10:31 AM
Jargo's doing bloody well, considering he's but recently quit smoking!