PDA

View Full Version : Cool site Found

Banky
10-16-2001, 03:55 PM
Not trying to spam but wanted to tell fans of the old toys about this site I found. It's a site that takes place in 1978. They post rumors, news, release dates and more about the vintage Star Wars line. They also talk about the release of the Star Wars sequel, they call it Star Wars II but we all know it is Empire. Check it out! Its pretty cool! And funny in some places. the URL is www.FirstStarWars.8k.com
Sorry if this is the wrong place for this

Lobito
10-16-2001, 04:35 PM
This reminds me of the weird thoughts thread...."what if there was internet back in 1978, and there would be a site of SW?"

Its funny to speculate...check it out!!:D

master jedi
10-16-2001, 09:19 PM
It's an interesting site. I think it needs more features though.

Banky
10-16-2001, 10:00 PM
They are working on more, at least that is what was said on the message board.
They are going to post REAL Mail taken from the Marvel SW comics and even will do things about the comic line. Can't wait to see that, dont see much about the comics much. They are also going to do a "closer look" at A New Hope. Going to talking about what they feel is going to happen and has happened in the past. However they are waiting until the site gets more hits before added a lot more. I check it daily and they like to add a little "joke" in to the news. It can be fun.

GNT
10-17-2001, 02:08 AM
Interesting to see and read :)