PDA

View Full Version : new figuresw/ accessorie sets

Sean the Hutt
08-01-2002, 11:03 PM
I saw them at comiccon for 30$ apiece! I laughed I bought them at Target on the way home for 9.99 a piece! I like the scout trooper with the imp helmet drums, the battle droid is lame but has 3 sets of of arena hand shakles! The imp officer is ok, but the mouse droid again is way to big! anyway they are out there good luck

Dark Knight
08-01-2002, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Sean the Hutt
but the mouse droid again is way to big! .:confused:

I thought the mouse droid could be Bigger :D

I found my set the other day.

:) :D :evil:

r2dee2
08-01-2002, 11:53 PM
I know the big sites (like THIS one) have the pics, but if anyone needs to see more, I have them HERE (http://www.twinsuntimes.com/toyforce/accessorysetssaga.htm)

Found mine in Colorado :cool:

Sean the Hutt
08-02-2002, 12:53 AM
lol maybe it is not really a mousebot but the dreaded Imperial RATBOT! I forgot to say I was in Escondido Target when I found them..oh yeah I saw Peter Mayhew at the SD comic con. I wish I would have brought something for hm to sign oh well it was 15$ to sign objects...20 for one of his pictures, I wish I had done it but cash was an issue at that point. If they could sign for 10$ I would be all over it, but thats caoitalism for you. It's too bad because if he could see my collection he would have to break down and sign something!

Adam
08-03-2002, 02:58 PM
the battle droid is lame

??????

The security Battle Droid, which is what is supposed to be in the accessory pack, is THE best battle droid so far.. why is its reissue in the accessory pack lame?

Sean the Hutt
08-05-2002, 12:26 AM
i just feel the battle droids are lame because they are so bendy and are hard to stand up without help. Also since I first heard one say "roger , roger" I hated them. granted I have not opened it up yet, so it may be the "best" cattle droid so far ...whatever that is worth!

Jedi_Bates
08-09-2002, 12:43 AM
Saw all four sets today, I only got the Death Star, Arena, and Endor sets because i only broght 35 dollars to target today and unfortunately they were 10 a piece. But finally! im surprised i actually found them

-JediMaster-Yoda-
08-09-2002, 07:07 AM
yet to find them where I live but I will find them

Adam
08-20-2002, 02:47 AM
i just feel the battle droids are lame because they are so bendy and are hard to stand up without help. Also since I first heard one say "roger , roger" I hated them. granted I have not opened it up yet, so it may be the "best" cattle droid so far ...whatever that is worth!

Why do you think so many people like this BD? It is easy to stand up, unless Hasbro really screwed up with the mold.