PDA

View Full Version : Who thinks Hasbro should make...

psystinger
08-02-2002, 12:34 AM
Who thinks Hasbro should make NJO figures? It kind of ****es me off that they sometimes repaint an old figure and start selling it again, yet NJO has been out for 3 years and no one has made anything of it thus far. I know I will probably get stoned by my forum comrades for what I am about to say, but does Hasbro really need to make 8 different Anakin Skywalkers? Maybe 2 or 3, but any more than that and it just gets dumb. They need to start using new material, and NJO could be their solution. "What say you men?"

rynobot
08-02-2002, 12:42 AM
I'd like to see NJO figures because I enjot reading the books, but those who don't read them they'll probably be turned off by them.

QLD
08-02-2002, 12:54 AM
I love NJO. Please make figures. Thank you!

Lord Tenebrous
08-02-2002, 01:06 AM
Maybe once the cycle is done, when Hasbro can select the characters with the most influence on the story arc. Then they can release a few complementary pairs of characters. That way, if the line fails, you at least have good interaction between what was produced, instead of limited random selections.

Jek Porky 2002
08-03-2002, 10:42 AM
No thankyou, we want as least many EU figures as posible in the Saga line, I wouldn't mind if they where in there own line, but there not so no thanx!

Darth Detori
08-03-2002, 12:40 PM
well I've never read any of it, so my automatic answer is no.
There are still plenty of character from the saga that they can do- poggle the lesser, a new Nute Gunray, the rest of the jedi council, Bail Organa, etc. etc.

Starfig873
08-03-2002, 12:49 PM
I guess I wouldn't mind seeing NJO figures...I have many other EU figures I'd much rather see, but still older Solo kids with lightsabers would be nifty figs. :)

Prince Xizor
08-05-2002, 12:43 AM
Only if they redo the Shadows figures

Adam
08-05-2002, 12:46 AM
Well its a movie year, so of course they are going to cram Anakin's down our throats. Hasbro has said they are considering EU for the off years and thank god for that.

Do you think maybe they will make that Wedge Antilles with attachable Ewok from Iron Fist I soooo want?
:crazed:

Exhaust Port
08-05-2002, 11:38 AM
What's NJO?

Beast
08-05-2002, 11:49 AM
New Jersey Order, they are Kevin Smith styled versions of the Star Wars charecters. Luke has his bongsaber. :D

Just kidding, it's New Jedi Order. That's the current book series that takes place 21 years after the Battle of Endor. Chewbacca's dead, and the galaxy is under seige by the Yuuzhan Vong. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks