PDA

View Full Version : Coleman Trebor comic.

Geonosian
08-02-2002, 10:14 AM
I have been thinking. Alot of Jedi have star in their own comic, Yarel Poof, Plo Koon, Ki-adi just to name a few. I was wondering if Coleman Trebor will be getting to star in his own comic in 2003.
What do you think.

Geonosian.

ColemanTrebor914
08-02-2002, 10:19 AM
I hope he does! As a huge Coleman fan, it would be very disappointing to NOT see my favorite character star in his own comic/book. Imagine all the EU fun you could have with the Sharky Jedi!!! :D

Geonosian
08-02-2002, 10:21 AM
Thats right. I hope we have one in 2003. If anyone has any news what so ever please reply.

ColemanTrebor914
08-02-2002, 10:25 AM
Yes. If anyone has any news, please don't be greedy- share it with us!!!! Say, what would the Comic series be called? :p

Geonosian
08-02-2002, 10:30 AM
Just one comic for crying out loud. Come on dark horse.

Jacen Solo
08-02-2002, 12:48 PM
What was the comic Yareal Poof was in?

ColemanTrebor914
08-02-2002, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by Jacen Solo
What was the comic Yareal Poof was in? I think he was in the Zam Wessel comic. I haven't read it, but I hear he is on some mission and he dies. That's how Coleman got on the Council. :D

Geonosian
08-02-2002, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by ColemanTrebor914
I think he was in the Zam Wessel comic. I haven't read it, but I hear he is on some mission and he dies. That's how Coleman got on the Council. :D Yes your right. Zam turned into a Dug and killed Yarel. Thats howe Coleman came into the council.:)

Janzeke Khan
08-03-2002, 11:03 PM
Whoa Whoa Wait a Darn minute Geonosian. Zam did not kill Master Poof Ashaar Khorda Stabed him in his chest ( I asume in his Second Brain) and he blead to death. Zam and Jango where working with Master Poof kind of.

Geonosian
08-04-2002, 08:50 AM
YEAH, YOUR RIGHT.

-JediMaster-Yoda-
08-04-2002, 04:58 PM
Coleman Trebor couldnt even block 3 shots! pathetic! come on now Plo Koon, Ki-Adi Muni, and Yarel Poof, deserve their on comics but no to the fact that Coleman Trebor gets his own comic, now maybe if they make a new jedi same species as Coleman Trebor THAT whould be cool but no to the fact that they should make a comic, unless it was about him getting on the council and then MABE i pick it up

Geonosian
08-04-2002, 09:09 PM
Wow. Wow. Wow.
Jango was way too fast for Coleman. Give him a break guys. He is the coolest looking Jedi.
Just give him a comic.

ColemanTrebor914
08-04-2002, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Geonosian
Wow. Wow. Wow.
Jango was way too fast for Coleman. Give him a break guys. He is the coolest looking Jedi.
Just give him a comic. My thoughts exactly. He had to focus on 2 enemies too. It's not that easy, ya know. And atleast he did SOMETHING in the movie! We barely saw Plo Koon at all... or Saesee Tiin... or Pablo-Jill... or Luminara... or Shaak Ti... or lots of others...

Geonosian
08-04-2002, 09:37 PM
Indeed, very true.

Janzeke Khan
08-05-2002, 01:40 AM
The problem was he was only focusing on Dooku and not Jango. Jango saw an opening so he took it. It was carless for him to go up there alone. Jango was carless as well, after what happened on Galidraan twelve years ago he should have packed projectile wepons and a more reliable jet pack. But anyway no matter how a Jedi dies I think they need a comic maybe SW 50 somthin Will be about Trebor. I thought Qui Gon was as lame as Trebor seemed, but after learnig mor about him I found he wasn't all that bad, well he's no Plo Koon;)

Geonosian
08-05-2002, 09:04 AM
Any news on a Coleman comic?

-JediMaster-Yoda-
08-05-2002, 10:58 AM
Still Coleman Trebor was shot down by three shots that he could have deflected and he died a worst death then Qui-Gon Jinn or Obi-Wan Kenobi he was shot down by a Bounty Hunter and he could have easily deflected those shots but he shouldnt have been focusing on just Count Dooku, anyway Dooku would probely be able to defeat Coleman Trebor with a lightsaber anyway, and also ColemanTrebor914 Plo Koon and Ki-Adi Muni were in the cut droid ship raid?did you now that?