PDA

View Full Version : canadian news

fourtwo
08-02-2002, 04:25 PM
snowtroopers.ca has some info up about what to expect from hasbro next year.
you may want to check it out, it seems very promising

ChronicJedi
08-06-2002, 07:21 PM
Also I'd like to ad that the Saga line will now be carried regularly at Wal-Mart with 2 or 3 pegs per collection. Not much, but good enough for me. I would expect new waves before the end of the month.

FETT
08-12-2002, 02:44 PM
what news have you heard??..i've been in and about various trus around toronto and haven't been able to find SQUAT...

mabudonicus
08-13-2002, 07:47 AM
three pegs is much better than no pegs, less space to warm that way..... when is ephant mon coming to Canada, Chronic?? I imagine you will know first, please let us know when it happens (or should happen, this IS Canada after all:))

ChronicJedi
08-13-2002, 08:30 AM
Well truth be told, I don't know when Ephant Mon is coming but I'm assuming he will be a deluxe figure. I don't know if Wal-Mart will continue to carry the deluxe figs as of yet...

By the way I can confirm that old waves are showing up again. By old I mean the Endor soldier wave (Endor X 2, Massif X 2, Orn X2, Qui-Gon X 2, Royal Guard X 2, Luminara X 1 & Taun We X 1) and the Bespin Duel wave ( Luke X 2, Vader X 2, Mace X 2, Jango X2, Pilot Obi X 2 Han X 1 & Chewie X 1) which have just shown up on the pegs at Wal-Mart in Niagara Falls, fresh off last nights truck...

FETT
08-13-2002, 09:35 AM
still haven't been able to find the chewis anywhere here in toronto, but yahold waves are all over the place..i've pretty much given up on walmarts and am sticking to a local zellers since that's where i found all thet new goods...

Count Dooku
08-13-2002, 11:23 AM
Curious as to why we haven't seen anything new in 3-3/4" in over 2 months. Restocking with older waves means nothing new for probably another month or two. Not good.

ChronicJedi
08-13-2002, 05:32 PM
Anyone who has been over at Snowtroopers should know that new waves are probably in Hasbro's Quebec warehouse as I type this. Since we will be getting all 52 figures released in 2002 I wouldn't worry too much. Just be patient.