PDA

View Full Version : really really hard question

hayden's_hunnie
08-04-2002, 11:40 AM
[SIZE=4] ok, i need a really really hard question, abut star wars to stump an old friend of mine, but it has to be v.hard, coz he is v.good, can you help me??
it can be anything about star wars, ok.

p.s check out the piccy, it is one of my favourite parts of AotC when he does this

scruffziller
08-04-2002, 04:11 PM
What items of questionable taste hang from the cockpit of the Millenium Falcon.

DICE

Or better yet.

Name 2 sets of characters. One appears in A New Hope that only appears in a New Hope that has a direct connection to someone in Return of the Jedi that only appears in Return of the Jedi.

Admiral Ackbar was Grand Moff Tarkin's personal slave.
Figrin Bran of the Cantina Band was a brother to Barquin Dan in the Max Rebo band at Jabbas palace.

hayden's_hunnie
08-04-2002, 05:13 PM
tar

2-1B
08-05-2002, 01:15 AM
hayden christensen's girl, at your service
So then, aren't you really at Hayden's service? :confused: :D

Welcome to the forums! :)

billfremore
08-05-2002, 01:47 AM
Yes indeed, welcome to our little asylum. :D

jjreason
08-05-2002, 04:44 AM
Ive stumped many "experts" with the standby: Name the weapon of choice for a Tusken Raider.

A. Gaderffi Stick. Gets em every time.

Also try the docking bay number where the Falcon is parked in Mos Eisley, awaiting Obi Wan and Luke to join it and it's crew?

A. 94 (easily remembered, as 94 is also the first regular issue of Uncanny X-Men featuring the new members, and Chris Claremont's writing - like you care).

Good luck. If he answers correctly, tell him to join the forums here. If not, tell him to join the forums here anyway.

hayden's_hunnie
08-05-2002, 08:43 AM
no, because i am haydens girl, come to be at your service, got me, it is just like saying, i am john smith ( example) at you service, acept i say hayden's_hunny, but i am at his service any time he wants me to be, i am working on it!!

Eternal Padawan
08-05-2002, 09:04 AM
How many people played Vader? (

1. Jake Lloyd
2. Some other guy ;)
3. David Prowse
4. Sebastian Shaw
5. Bob Andersen (the stunt guy who does most of the saber duels in ESB and ROJ)
6. James Earl Jones (voice)
7. The guy that played him in the interactive video game.

He'll never get this right. The trick is to modify the list so his answer is wrong. If he says seven, say "technically jake and hayden played Anakin, not vader" or say "technically JEJ only did voice over." And everybody forgets Bob Anderson (or they don't know about him) so you'll always be right and he'll always get it wrong. ;)

ROLLO!

Mandalorian Candidat
08-05-2002, 10:57 AM
I have a good one that even Caesar would appreciate.

What is the shade of brown on Rick McCallum's nose?

Jonna
08-05-2002, 11:05 AM
Name the one species in the cantina that is seen with both human hands and/or alien hands?

Pendo
08-05-2002, 11:07 AM
How about "What is the name of Jabba the Hutt's Sail Barge?"

PENDO!

LTBasker
08-05-2002, 11:17 AM
To answer the question in the first post, it's just a publicity photo and they added the saber effects in for..effect. It would look very good in publicity pics if he was just holding rods now would it?

Darth Sidious
08-05-2002, 11:45 AM
How about What is the first sentence in TOTBH (Great book) and who said it? It is "Internal chronometer activated: Begin" by IG-88. Or why are 4-LOM and Zuckuss bounty hunting? To buy new illegal lungs for Zuckuss. Or what are the assassin centipedes used by Zam Wesell called, and what is the difference between their stingers and fangs? They are Kohuns, and their bite is lethal while their sting is just very painful. Hope these help.

sith_killer_99
08-05-2002, 12:15 PM
Expanded Universe aside...;)

For all of you...PURISTS.:D

Howabout this one...

Name each of the actors who played the following roles:

Dengar...
4-LOM...
Zuckuss...
IG-88 (puppeteer)...
Bossk...
Boba Fett (Original Trilogy)
Boba Fett's voice (again...Original Trilogy)

Hehehehehe.

Pendo
08-05-2002, 12:21 PM
Dengar...Morris Bush
4-LOM...Chris Parsons
Zuckuss...Cathy Munro
IG-88... ???
Bossk... ???
Boba Fett...Jeremy Bulloch
Boba Fett's voice...Jason Wingreen

Anyone tell me who played IG-88 and Bossk?

PENDO!

bigbarada
08-05-2002, 12:23 PM
Here's some that will stump most fans:

Who were the two people who played Greedo in ANH?

Who was the actress who played the six-breasted dancer in ROTJ?

Adobe Photoshop co-creator John Knoll made a cameo in which Star Wars film, and who did he play?

The horns on Darth Maul's head were actually _________ in the original concept design.

r2dee2
08-05-2002, 01:32 PM
According to http://web.qx.net/red6/aliens/
"IG-88
IG-88 Asassin droid by Holowan labs- the first of 5 droids, killed his creators upon activation
Played by: Paul Klein "

Don't know about Bossk.

Mr. JabbaJohnL
08-05-2002, 02:21 PM
Hmm . . . let's see . . .
Q: Only the Sand People/Tusken Raiders know their groups real name. How did they get their nickname, Tusken Raider?
A: One of the earliest human settlements, Fort Tusken, was raided by these Sand People, and so they got their name, "Tusken Raiders."
An interesting piece of info I got in the Scrapbook of AOTC!

Jargo
08-05-2002, 03:24 PM
Q: Who played the freaky tall Jawa in ANH? Not the chief Jawa who was fairly tall as Jawas go but the really freaky tall one.

A: Producer Gary Kurtz's daughter. (don't know her name, sorry)

darthvyn
08-05-2002, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by EMPEROR JARGO
Q: Who played the freaky tall Jawa in ANH? Not the chief Jawa who was fairly tall as Jawas go but the really freaky tall one.

A: Producer Gary Kurtz's daughter. (don't know her name, sorry)

utinni kurtz?

Q: how many stromtroopers are there?

A: not enough, apparently...

JediTricks
08-06-2002, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by jjreason
Ive stumped many "experts" with the standby: Name the weapon of choice for a Tusken Raider.

A. Gaderffi Stick. Gets em every time. "Gaffi stick" is also said in the film, and thus a possible and acceptable answer.

I prefer to stick with movies and behind-the-scenes trivia since EU is pretty broad-based and can be contradictory at times. Here's one behind-the-scenes I like...

Q: Where does the 1138 appear in Empire Strikes Back?
A: In the line "Send Rouges Ten and Eleven to station three-eight."

Here's a good one if your prey doesn't mind not getting an answer...
Q: Where does the 1138 appear in Return of the Jedi?

Originally posted by Jonna
Name the one species in the cantina that is seen with both human hands and/or alien hands?
Ponda Baba is the character, his species is "Aqualish". In the original shots, he had flippers, but in the pickup shots, they gave him hairy hands instead.

Here's another one I fancy:
Q: Which ESB character was given his Star Wars name by Kenner?
A: Lobot. In the film's credits, he's referred to only as "Lando's Aide"; Kenner thought the figure needed a name and saw him as lobotomized. (Some refute this, but I've read more supporting it than not.)

scruffziller
08-06-2002, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by Eternal Padawan
How many people played Vader? (

1. Jake Lloyd
2. Some other guy ;)
3. David Prowse
4. Sebastian Shaw
5. Bob Andersen (the stunt guy who does most of the saber duels in ESB and ROJ)
6. James Earl Jones (voice)
7. The guy that played him in the interactive video game.

He'll never get this right. The trick is to modify the list so his answer is wrong. If he says seven, say "technically jake and hayden played Anakin, not vader" or say "technically JEJ only did voice over." And everybody forgets Bob Anderson (or they don't know about him) so you'll always be right and he'll always get it wrong. ;)

ROLLO!

Would the "some other guy" be the one that did the heavy breathing of Vader or would that be number 8!!!

sith_killer_99
08-06-2002, 07:20 AM
I believe the "some other guy" refers to that Hayden guy from EP2.;)

Jonna
08-06-2002, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by JediTricks
Ponda Baba is the character (with two different hands), his species is "Aqualish". In the original shots, he had flippers, but in the pickup shots, they gave him hairy hands instead.

Ha! I didn't know that! I was refering to the Ellorrs Madak species. In one scene you can see two of them talking to one another and waving their hands. One has white gloves with 5 fingers and the other has (I believe) 3 fingers and no gloves on.

"Look at me! I have human hands!":stupid:

jeddah
08-06-2002, 02:18 PM
I start the film with 2 and a double
I end with none and a single.
who am I?

Or. Ask; "Which character does jeddah from SirStevesguide Forums fancy the hell out of?" :D

jeddah

scruffziller
08-12-2002, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by sith_killer_99
I believe the "some other guy" refers to that Hayden guy from EP2.;)

Then there would be a number 8 because there was a seperate person that did the heavy breathing sound.

Pendo
08-12-2002, 10:27 AM
And what about any stunt men who have done Anakin in Eps 1 or 2??

PENDO!

Emperor Howdy
08-13-2002, 02:04 AM
Q: Who's the only person in the world that thinks George Lucas' hair looks cool?

A: George Lucas

or......

Q: Who's the only person in the world that thinks Hayden Christensen looks cool in that picture?

A: hayden's_hunnie

bigbarada
08-13-2002, 02:28 AM
Originally posted by r2dee2
According to http://web.qx.net/red6/aliens/
"IG-88
IG-88 Asassin droid by Holowan labs- the first of 5 droids, killed his creators upon activation
Played by: Paul Klein "

Don't know about Bossk.

Actually, Paul Klein is the name of the guy who hacked into the imdb database and inserted his name into the credits for IG-88. The Insider bought it also and only a letter from Mr. Klein himself told anyone otherwise.

The name of the actor who played Bossk escapes me at the moment. However, he has been in every SW film in some capacity. He was the body used for the prop of Han in Carbonite (the body was molded from him, the head from Harrison), he was also the double for Chancellor Valorum in TPM.

Emperor Howdy
08-13-2002, 02:52 AM
Alan Harris

Darth Vellner
08-29-2002, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by jeddah
who am I?

Or. Ask; "Which character does jeddah from SirStevesguide Forums fancy the hell out of?" :D

jeddah

I have a guess...But.

Are you talking about 1 movie or all 6? (Start/End)

jeddah
08-29-2002, 10:01 AM
Well, I dunno if I am allowed to give clues...... okay - not in all films

;)

jeddah

hayden's_hunnie
08-29-2002, 11:48 AM
or......

Q: Who's the only person in the world that thinks Hayden Christensen looks cool in that picture?

A: hayden's_hunnie [/B][/QUOTE]
i dont think he looks cool, i know so! nah, i think the picture ios cool, not hayden on it, i think hayden looks fit! he he;)

hayden's_hunnie
08-29-2002, 11:54 AM
2. Some other guy ;)

oh, would that happen tooo be, urm, HAYDEN

Wookiee
08-29-2002, 11:55 AM
who am I?

Darth Maul

He starts with 2 legs and a double light saber
by the end of the movie he's got no legs and a "single" lightsaber.

Pendo
08-29-2002, 11:59 AM
DAMN I was just about to post that Wookiee :mad::rolleyes:!!!

Here's a really, really hard question. It is so hard NOONE will ever know it. How many hairs does Chewbacca have?
Answer: 9 million billion trillion, 4 hundred and 91

:happy:

PENDO!

Darth Vellner
08-29-2002, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Wookiee
who am I?

Darth Maul

He starts with 2 legs and a double light saber
by the end of the movie he's got no legs and a "single" lightsaber.

MAN! you beat me!

scruffziller
08-29-2002, 12:57 PM
What planet is Yow Joza from?

Darth Vellner
08-29-2002, 01:20 PM
Endor

jeddah
08-29-2002, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by hayden's_hunnie
2. Some other guy ;)

oh, would that happen tooo be, urm, HAYDEN

okay....Time for you to stop talking now ;) So, has this question been asked of your friend yet, HH?

To all of you who got my riddle; WELL DONE and Damn you! :evil: :D Especial praise to wookiee not only for getting it right, but for explaining it so nicely :)

jeddah

Slicker
11-28-2006, 09:27 PM
[size=4] ok, i need a really really hard question, abut star wars to stump an old friend of mine, but it has to be v.hard, coz he is v.good, can you help me??
it can be anything about star wars, ok.

So what question did you ask him? And did he answer it?

If not I've got a couple you can ask.

CaptainSolo1138
11-28-2006, 11:11 PM
What was the point of making the prequels?

That'll get him.

Red Five
11-30-2006, 01:54 PM
Then there would be a number 8 because there was a seperate person that did the heavy breathing sound.
The "heaving breathing" sound was a mic placed in the second stage of the breathing apparatus of scuba diving suit. That's how I heard it anyway if somebody know's different do tell.

CaptainSolo1138
11-30-2006, 08:29 PM
I'm pretty sure that be it, Red.

Psssst: Welcome to the boards.

InsaneJediGirl
12-01-2006, 12:20 AM
Yeah...welcome to the boards.

Heres a hard question : What kind of underwear do stormtroopers wear,if any at all?

El Chuxter
12-01-2006, 09:53 AM
Tighty whities.

El Chuxter
03-21-2007, 02:41 PM
Was that the right answer? I know Jango goes commando, but I can't imagine that's allowed of Stormtroopers, what with the rigorous military training and all.