PDA

View Full Version : Dragon's Lair Dvd-Video by Digital Leisure

AmanaMatt
08-04-2002, 02:52 PM
I visited a buddy on my way back from SDCC, and he had a copy of Dragon's Lair in a dvd jewel case, so I picked it and asked to borrow it. This can play in almost every Dvd machine and also on PS2, using your remote with the up/down,side/side, and enter buttons acting as the controls. My access of the game on the PS2 is quite quick, with just the slightest pause between interactions. As a kid (and I guess to this day), I always loved the original Arcade game. Over the years, various versions have been released, but always with screens missing or the like. This is the exact version on the Arcade, with the only difference being that the screens are in the same order and don't rotate as they did in the arcade.

I visited their web site, and they also have Dragon's Lair 2, and Space Ace.

I'm just mentioning this for anyone who also loves these games, this is worth the dough, IMO!

scruffziller
08-21-2002, 12:27 PM
They are relesing a Dragons Lair are Gamecube as well. It looks awesome.

Patient Zero
08-21-2002, 12:36 PM
I just checked out some sites and it states that the release date for Dragon's Lair 3D (PS2) is the second week of Oct. Anyone know if the 3D is the old version or a new rehash!?!

JediTricks
08-22-2002, 01:40 AM
A new version of the game.

QLD
08-22-2002, 07:02 PM
I was never really a fan of these games. While the graphics of the game were impressive at the time, it just wasn't fun to me.

Just like Sega's Time Traveler. That was not much fun either.

JediTricks
08-23-2002, 12:58 AM
QLD, I feel the same way. The "look at the things happening, then choose a direction or action" wasn't all that fun for me.