PDA

View Full Version : went to the yestertoys store

cybersith
08-05-2002, 08:42 AM
i was going to a vacation in mistic connecticut and i order off yestertoys and rmember seeing there adress as in naragansit rhode island so we fouind it it was called naragansit toy corporation but i talked to the people and it is the yestertoys site any way i looked theough there star wars and didnt find anything new and the lady at the cash register asked do you need help soo i told her i was looking for kiadi mundi and teemto so she called someone up and i found tha lady at the register was the owners mother and the lady she called for help was his wife any way they were very nice and when they didnt kjnow who ht e guys were his wife called the owner of yestertoys and gave me the phone well i was nervous but i asked if he had them and he said go and look in the back room so his wife brought out there newist shipment and sure enough 2 kiadi 2 teemto they were very nice and i guess 2 of those ship per box and there was 2 luminara and dexter and i think ummmmm ohh i dont know but it was cool to have thast happen.

Forhekset
08-05-2002, 08:52 AM
Yestertoys rules. I've not had a single bad experience with them, ever.

cybersith
08-05-2002, 08:58 AM
yes it is a good company not that expensive either

DarthMushy
08-05-2002, 10:11 AM
That was a very long sentence.

DarthBrandon
08-05-2002, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by DarthMushy
That was a very long sentence.

Yestertoy is a good and reliable toy store with great prices and excellent customer service.

P.S. that was one huge sentence.

Exhaust Port
08-05-2002, 10:34 AM
It took me about 3 times to read that sentence and make sense of it. Punctuation and Cap. Letters are our friends.

cybersith
08-05-2002, 10:40 AM
yeah sorry bout that i kinda was in a hurry

JEDIpartner
08-05-2002, 11:06 AM
Slow down, Jackson... :D Life's too short for all of us to have to read your post five times! ;)

Anyhow... Yes, I like Yestertoys and KEBco equally. Well... maybe KEBco a little more, but Yestertoys is good for the beasties and ships. KEBco usually doesn't have those.

QLD
08-05-2002, 12:45 PM
Darth Mushy beat me to it. I was going to say that was the longest sentence I have ever read. But I guess that would be redundant at this point. Well, congrats on your find.

OC47150
08-05-2002, 04:04 PM
I've only ordered from Yestertoys once but it was a good experience.