PDA

View Full Version : Space Ghost

MikeAndTheBots
08-05-2002, 10:21 AM
I was looking at my desk last night (earlier today...from a certain point of view) and I looked over at my Space Ghost figure. That is one good figure. I know that Brak, Zorak and Moltar were released but I can't seem to find them anywhere for under $15 dollars! Not only that but they only had Moltar! Anyone else dig Space Ghost and his associated figures? Anyone know where I can find them for a decent price online?

FKA Broke Collector
08-05-2002, 10:30 AM
I too am craving these awesome figures. I have seen all of them at various points of time but they have all been $15. That's just too much for one figure in my opnion no matter how cool it is. I seriously want a Brak figure, and from the rumor I've heard, he's the SHORT-PACKED one!!!!! I may be wrong but I would think he'd be the one everyone would want. Maybe I'm just biased:D

DarthBrandon
08-05-2002, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by MikeAndTheBots
I was looking at my desk last night (earlier today...from a certain point of view) and I looked over at my Space Ghost figure. That is one good figure. I know that Brak, Zorak and Moltar were released but I can't seem to find them anywhere for under $15 dollars! Not only that but they only had Moltar! Anyone else dig Space Ghost and his associated figures? Anyone know where I can find them for a decent price online?

Lucky you, I never even seen one in person my entire life. I would love to have just a Space Ghost in my hands.:)